Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running Eibach Sportline springs with 22" wheels? Eibach says there might be some modifications needed to make it work. Can anyone provide the information of what needs to be modified to make them fit? Has anyone swapped for shorter shocks. I know it's not a good thing just to change the springs and not the shocks, since the springs are designed to work with certain shock. Any thoughts?:drive:

·
Registered
279 Posts
groovyjay said:
Anyone running Eibach Sportline springs with 22" wheels? Eibach says there might be some modifications needed to make it work. Can anyone provide the information of what needs to be modified to make them fit? Has anyone swapped for shorter shocks. I know it's not a good thing just to change the springs and not the shocks, since the springs are designed to work with certain shock. Any thoughts?:drive:

i have a 22x9.5 with 265/35/22 tires and a +15 offset. I know that same setup with a +18 offset will work as well. I only have minor rubbing with the back fully loaded down. Basically if you dont have those offsets with that width and that size tire or smaller, you will have problems and will need to roll the lip. Also to my knowledge no one makes lowering shocks for these cars yet. It will just cause your shocks to wear out sooner rather than later

·
Registered
254 Posts
Running the same setup 265-35 all around but cant remember my offset and i didn't modify anything but i do get the occasional rub in the back when going over a big slope but really no biggie, I live with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts