Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what size Electric Exhaust cutouts i need to order for a SRT8? I used the search function but couldnt seem to find a size. I believe the stock exhaust size near the cats is 2.75in...but they only sell the cutouts in 2.5inch or 3inch....i'm guessing the 3inch is required.

I sent PM's and emails to supporting vendors Quicktime Performance and Power Ported Performance and non supporting DMH and havent received a reply from any of them in over 3 weeks. Guess no one wants the problems of shipping overseas or they are all seriously banked up with orders (which i doubt). The lack of response seems a little odd...

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Sorry to hear you're not getting any returned messages. Nothing like money burning in your pocket!

I do know that some SRT owners mentioned they went with the 2.5 because the SRT exhaust is 2.75 in diameter and they would be easy to fit.

I don't know if you even have vendors for the cut outs in Aussieland. However, take at look at the website below where others have made purchases from. They do have a comment to email them for international shipping prices.

It's worth a look-see.

Good luck!
bruno

http://www.badlanzhpe.com/

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I thnink you should be fine with which ever you get, when they doing the Y pipe they can adjust the diffrence, going for the 2.5" is a good idea (that's only me thinking) correct me if im wrong guys, The exhaust place people should be able to stretch it a lil bit wider to fit perfectly.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'd definitely try to get the low profile cutouts if possible but I think DMH is having some problems making them now. I tried to order them from PPP once about a month ago......called them up two weeks after my order b/c I hadnt received them yet and they told me they had no record of my order......what a crock. The salesman told me that DMH wasnt even returning their calls and they couldnt get ahold of them....never heard from them again even though I was told they'd call me when they were available again.

On my '05 C I had the y-adapters and purchased them from badlanz.....would definitely not get those again....they hung waaaaaaaay too low and would scrape on all speed bumps etc....

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the DMH cut outs on my 300c SRT and I love them. Dave makes a quality product and will always return your calls. I also like the oval shape I dont worry about hitting them

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the reply's...much appreciated.

Yeah the DMH oval cutouts look great and cut into the side of the existing exhaust, rather than use a y-pipe and losing too much ground clearance. Now just gotta find someone to call me back... heh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts