Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2006 chrysler 300 c i put 22 inch rims on it and went to put air in the tires and my alternator went out,i tried jumping it and i got it jumped but the front windows wont roll down,windshield wipers dont work,heated seats dont work,steering wheel controls dont work,the radio wont come on, cant move my mirrors,traction control light stays on,bas esp light stays on too.. i did change the alternator and the car runs but i just cant use alot of the controls..please help if you know whats wrong

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
al
i have a 2006 chrysler 300 c i put 22 inch rims on it and went to put air in the tires and my alternator went out,i tried jumping it and i got it jumped but the front windows wont roll down,windshield wipers dont work,heated seats dont work,steering wheel controls dont work,the radio wont come on, cant move my mirrors,traction control light stays on,bas esp light stays on too.. i did change the alternator and the car runs but i just cant use alot of the controls..please help if you know whats wrong
so i had to jump the car when the alternator went out and my line output converter i have hooked up to the rear speakers for my subs started smoking and now i have these electrical problems please let me know👌

1 - 2 of 2 Posts