Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently did some small electrical work on my 05 300C. I added a unit that has a fused line to the battery and a small keyed wire running to the rear fuse box. Now I have no heat and no antenna. Right off the bat I checked all the fuses in the boxs and only found that the radio fuse was blown. I replaced it and now can’t get the rest fixed. I’ve tried removing the keyed wire to the fuse box and still nothing. Any suggestions would be great.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Specifically check these in the front power distribution center:
Fuse #40 = 5A; Heater/AC Control
Fuse #42 = 30A; Heater/AC Blower

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Specifically check these in the front power distribution center:
Fuse #40 = 5A; Heater/AC Control
Fuse #42 = 30A; Heater/AC Blower
40 and 42 seem to be relays. I should also note, As far as the Antenna goes, I can't get stations in very well. Also my heated seats don't work. I also did check all the fuses in the front box as well. H Also my fuse box cover went M.I.A. in the rear so it makes it hard to find what is what.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll also note that I had to drill a couple small holes in the floor boards for some self taping screws.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
40 and 42 seem to be relays. I should also note, As far as the Antenna goes, I can't get stations in very well. Also my heated seats don't work. I also did check all the fuses in the front box as well. H Also my fuse box cover went M.I.A. in the rear so it makes it hard to find what is what.
OOPS! my bad, that should have been the rear power distribution center in the trunk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts