Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Enable SRT pages, factory features, etc

So in my attempts to get this 2015+ gauge cluster working in my 2013 (a couple of guys are supposedly almost done and should be letting me know how soon), I came across a software that very easily enables SRT pages on the 8.4 system.

It’s called AlfaOBD which is free to download but costs $49 euros ($61 USD for me last night) for the full version which can change car configuration. You would need proper OBD cables but I have an OBDLink MX which is fully supported by the software. No cables needed if you use that.

All you do is connect the software to your car, head to the active diagnostics tab, select the last option “change car configuration” and look for “Performance Pages Present” in the drop down menu. Select enable, click start and it’s done instantly. You can verify it by hitting start again and it should tell you “setting selected already matches the car setting” or something like that. This is all from memory so my directions may be slightly off. I did have to leave my car off for a while before the SRT pages showed up.

I saw plenty of other options such as Enable Surround Sound (which I did and it works). I also tried “Vehicle is an SRT” and that changed my 2015+ cluster to show SRT graphics/fonts. Pretty neat.

It should be noted that this is just a side function of the app. It’s actually more of a diagnostics app and can help you test various functions of the car’s engine and electronics.

The developer is super friendly and helpful. All in all I think it’s worth every bit of the $60 spent. If anyone tries it out please post your comments and opinions here.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you post some screen shots of the diagnostics app and the various functions of the car’s engine and electronics??
I can! Tonight I will play around with it in depth and get some screenshots and more details. My laptop battery died on me last night when I was enabling SRT pages and Surround Sound or I would know a bit more lol.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's some that I got in the spare time I have right now.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should add that I found these interesting options:

Cabin EQ curve - has all EQ curve presets for different factory amps
Enabling power-folding mirrors (must have the export mirrors, maybe wiring)
Enabling rain sensor, blind spot monitor, auto high beams
DRL dropout on/off (meaning the DRL turning off with turn signal enabled)
Fog light dropout on/off (keeps fogs on with high beams)
DRL location (did not test)

I’m sure if there’s something you can think of and it’s not there, the dev would be willing to look into it. If only he had something to tell the 2017 dash to accept 2013 steering wheel commands. Lol

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Subscribed!

·
Registered
15 Posts
in france we use Multiecuscan to actvate SRT menu on the evic and on the U connect.
sorry I could not post any link ( i'm too young on this forum)

it's possible to see the result in a french forum called 300C passion , search in Lancia théma , chrysler 300 2011 et +

this sofware is powerfull

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Ah that's good to know I have a copy of MES somewhere. That used to be called Fiat Ecu Scan so it must be that Fiat Chrysler are using the samd undsrlying protocols/software

·
Registered
15 Posts
In France we have only lancia Théma with diesel engine , the SRT menu and sport mode don' t change anything for the performance. it just activate some new menu on the EVIC on Uconnect.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Zach,

First of all - thanks for very useful post! Yesterday I turned my SRT pages on in my '15 300S. I am wondering if You've found something interesting to turn on? I'm sure there are additional options/functions that are disabled by manufaturer (and turned on if You pay).

greetings from Poland
Pawel

·
Registered
458 Posts
Is AlfaOBD an Android App?
I've found a download for it as an APK file, if it is the same one.
If so, that would be cool if it works with 2007 300C's because I have an Android head unit.

·
Registered
50 Posts
What version u found?? I got 2.0.1 i would love to have the newest version
Is AlfaOBD an Android App?
I've found a download for it as an APK file, if it is the same one.
If so, that would be cool if it works with 2007 300C's because I have an Android head unit.
Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 64 Posts