Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Starting this thread back up to be about Perf Pages - Usng OBDII App and Veepak BT Dongle.
New owner of a 2021 Chrysler 300 Touring L. I have updated the EVIC and the Radio to have the pages per the discussions mentioned here. I cannot get the Perf pages to load. And I have another icon in the bottom right that is there but inactive. I have changed the SRT on, Perf Pages on and tried both setting the vehicle model to SRT and added the Super Track pack option. Any ideas? The drive modes work bit no pages. I have done a reset too.
Have had a 2006 SRT8 Charger, a 2019 Scat Pack Charger and bought this as a cummuter car. The other wheels are a 22 TRX and 2000 Expedition.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeah it did - it all seems to work somewhat - just the perf pages wont load. I have the font in the cluster and the timers etc. and i prefer the font - thanks for the response.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I have changed the SRT on, Perf Pages on and tried both setting the vehicle model to SRT and added the Super Track pack option. Any ideas? The drive modes work bit no pages. I have done a reset too.
You can't add the Super Track Pack with a BSM toggle. It's a hardware package.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can't add the Super Track Pack with a BSM toggle. It's a hardware package.
That maybe true - how ever it would also turn on certain items in the BCM as it was there. My thinking is that Perf pages were only available on Dodge and Jeep after they discontinued the 300 SRT So thats why its not working right. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
That maybe true - how ever it would also turn on certain items in the BCM as it was there. My thinking is that Perf pages were only available on Dodge and Jeep after they discontinued the 300 SRT So thats why its not working right. Oh well.
I can't talk intelligently about Jeeps. But for LX cars, the ability to add performance pages is not linked to Chrysler dropping the 300 SRT.

Your problem may be related to your attempt to add Super Track Pack features with a BSM toggle. Trying to add features through a BSM mod that require hardware you don't have can lead to unpredictable results.

You might want to restore your original BSM settings and try again without enabling STP.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all,
New here and i have a 2019 300s i have the Alfaodb and got the SRT and Performance pages but they only show on the Instrument cluster not on the Uconnect screen....any advice?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
AlfaOBD is either Android and PC app. I used PC.

BTW: After turning SRT pages on additional app is available on uconnect. I attached some screens.
AlfaOBD is either Android and PC app. I used PC.

BTW: After turning SRT pages on additional app is available on uconnect. I attached some screens.
Hey biohazard would you mind e-mailing me your vehicle configuration I have the same year I'm having a problem I've got the performance pages on my instrument cluster but not on my Uconnect

101 - 110 of 110 Posts