Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
no codes yet just the word DONE but i have no trouble other then the shifting thing wich appears to be my lock up.
It don't work, even when you have a MIL light on and codes stored you will only get ------- on the display. Many of us have tried when we have had faults. I ended up buying a U480 code reader to read and clear them.

·
Registered
120 Posts
but why does it say done after a few seconds?

when doing the dance i get the ----- and after a few seconds it says done

does it show done on all crd`s? and i`m looking into getting the u480 to just for the fun of it hahaha

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
does it show done on all crd`s? and i`m looking into getting the u480 to just for the fun of it hahaha
Yes I believe so. I guess they used the hemi evic software but the CRD's ECU hasn't been fully interfaced with it.

All I know is that nobody has ever managed to get a code up on the evic on a CRD when they've had a fault, me included.

·
Registered
120 Posts
hahahah wel that sucks .....i was bragging to my friend with the hemi i had the key dance to but no way i wil admitt it dont work :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2006 300C 5.7L Hemi

My ABS EBS ESP light is on and engine light is on and it will not let me go over like 20mph ...
Like it's in safe mode.

I've cleaned the throttle body.
Didn't work.
What else can I do?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I get a
code P2127
For my Chrysler 300C
With ABS EBS ESP light on and engine light on
Need help please
I'm a female walking to work at 230am and 1pm (the darkest and hottest time in Houston area)
Please tell me what I can do!
God bless!

·
Registered
362 Posts
I get a
code P2127
For my Chrysler 300C
With ABS EBS ESP light on and engine light on
Need help please
I'm a female walking to work at 230am and 1pm (the darkest and hottest time in Houston area)
Please tell me what I can do!
God bless!
Hi Shelly, just a heads-up, bringing a ten-year-old thread back from the dead is usually not the best way to get help with your problem. Go ahead and create a new one next time around.

But I can tell you P2127 is an error with one of the two throttle position sensors, or "pedal position sensors" as they're called on our cars. What most folks do is pick up either a new or used replacement pedal assembly, (which contains both sensors) and swap it out. You can get them at pretty much any boneyard, or at that big auction website, or the other big website named after a river in South America. Figure $125 or so for a new aftermarket unit, much less for used, say $50-75.

If you swap it out and it solves the problem for you, you should keep the old assembly just in case the #1 sensor ever goes bad.

Good luck!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts