Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings my friends,
I recently had a rough idle problem, no power; but thanks to the great information that I found here, I could get the code (P0300), and fix the problem myself, I replaced the 16 spark plugs, cleaned the PCV, changed the air filter, cleaned the trotlle, and applied sea foam. The car now looks fines, and runs a lot better, but I just got another code, P1129 and P0152, I did my reshearch and it looks like the oxygen sensor is bad, but I couldnt find details on where is it located and how to change it.
If I am correct or wrong could someone let me know?
Has anyone experienced that before?
My baby is a 300C AWD, 5.7 Hemi, and I just got 65K on on it.
I really apreciate all the help.
Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
o2 sensors are misdiagnosed often. It is possible your o2 sensor is bad, or it is possible the catalyst in the convertor is not doing its job. Usually, only a professional shop can determine which is the case.

Personally, I would not want to replace 02 sensors and discover the convertor is bad, or replace the convertor and discover the o2 sensor was faulty.

I would have a technician determine which you need, especially since you have that P1129 manufacturer code showing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I too keep getting P0152 & P1129 on my 2017 Chrysler 300 C AWD 3.6 L V6. I reset it and codes come back in about a month. Car runs fine but it is a nuisance to have to keep resetting.
Is there any harm in keeping driving like this, or should I order a O2 sensor & replace it?
Please confirm that Bank 2 is on the driver's side.
Thanks,
Don

1 - 4 of 4 Posts