Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be great is if there were actual answers and corrective measures to follow here instead of just reading others problems. When these lights are on the transmission will not function properly it is in limp mode will not shift into 3 gear and not over 30 mph brakes will barely work and runs around 3000 rpms. Everything has been replaced from sensors to steering control. And it seems like it only is an issue when wet or very damp. The PCM has been removed and all contacts cleaned and replaced. But this still happens at times and it is always at the wrong time. Like missed appointments ect... Because it will not run properly. Now im going to replace the pcm and hope this next 200 dollar part fixes this damn problem. And it's a shame on Chrysler i guess they were drunk or on dope during manufacturing using sub par shitty parts.. because otherwise i love my 300 when it's driveable here in north FLA in the spring so about 2 or 3 days a week.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Well let's see, this is your only and first post so you've contributed nothing. Yet you start out bitching about how others won't voluntarily solve your problems for you. Then instead of telling us about the car or details on the issue you bitch more. So even if someone was kind enough to reply with FREE help to your whinny post they can't anyway.

·
Registered
2014 CRD
1,647 Posts
Give us the details of your car, the things you've done so far and the fault codes you're getting and despite your initial post we'll try to help

·
Registered
898 Posts
Well let's see, this is your only and first post so you've contributed nothing. Yet you start out bitching about how others won't voluntarily solve your problems for you. Then instead of telling us about the car or details on the issue you bitch more. So even if someone was kind enough to reply with FREE help to your whinny post they can't anyway.
I'll second this.

Reactions: JBIKER

·
Registered
128 Posts
:):):)

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Cat has his tongue lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.