Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, quick question. Since the winter is coming soon. I just want to be clear on how the Esp works on the C. Do you have to activate it by pushing the button in? when it's in the slippery when wet sign lights up in the display. Or is it smart like all time? sorry for the question. I just want to make sure me and the fam is safe. Thanks.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
kg300C said:
Hi, quick question. Since the winter is coming soon. I just want to be clear on how the Esp works on the C. Do you have to activate it by pushing the button in? when it's in the slippery when wet sign lights up in the display. Or is it smart like all time? sorry for the question. I just want to make sure me and the fam is safe. Thanks.
Pressing the button DE-activates... it's "smart", just let it do it's thing, but remember - NOTHING takes precedence over your own action and reaction... drive safely.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
kg300C said:
Have you read your manual, specifically pages 113-114?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts