Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed this yet? Is it worth it?

ESP/Torque Management /Fan Modification

This is a very specific mod and only affects the intended items with a calculated result.

Benefits

No Torque management (exact shifts no lag or delay)
No Traction control (100% freedom to Fry the tires or uninterrupted acceleration)
Low temp fan control for a much cooler running temp yielding much better overall performance
Race ESP Mod:

Completely deletes Traction control (esp.) and Torque management on shifts points. This mod is worth nearly a 1/2 second in the 1/4 mile on the stock lx platform with No Codes. No more pauses between shifts and no traction hold back from the ECU at the flip of a switch.

This Mod will not turn off or affect the ABS system

Fan Control:

This mod Brings the fans on early keeping max temps on the motor down 10% or on the 195 degree thermostat at cruising speed( no codes) and is very effective in city driving or at the drag strip.

The kit is a pre made kit that you can install in your driveway in about 1/2 an hour and will result in you having the options mentioned on the fly via 2 small switches in a discrete location with in reach with no holes having to be drilled .

Part Number Item Price
HMIESPFAN GSM ESP/Torque Management /Fan Modification $199.99

·
Registered
52 Posts
70GT6 said:
...Can open......worms everywhere. :silly:
No kidding... almost seems like trolling....

I would search on this forum as there are many topics on this.
I don't know that a clear decision has been made one way, or the other.

And probably never will.

Cooooommmmme ooooonnnnnn programmer....

-Nevermore

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nevermore said:
No kidding... almost seems like trolling....

I would search on this forum as there are many topics on this.
I don't know that a clear decision has been made one way, or the other.

And probably never will.

Cooooommmmme ooooonnnnnn programmer....

-Nevermore
Forgive me for asking...what is trolling?

·
Premium Member
3,262 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Check the posts by Meister

He has done it all.

glenn4dde said:
Has anyone installed this yet? Is it worth it?

ESP/Torque Management /Fan Modification

This is a very specific mod and only affects the intended items with a calculated result.

Benefits

No Torque management (exact shifts no lag or delay)
No Traction control (100% freedom to Fry the tires or uninterrupted acceleration)
Low temp fan control for a much cooler running temp yielding much better overall performance
Race ESP Mod:

Completely deletes Traction control (esp.) and Torque management on shifts points. This mod is worth nearly a 1/2 second in the 1/4 mile on the stock lx platform with No Codes. No more pauses between shifts and no traction hold back from the ECU at the flip of a switch.

This Mod will not turn off or affect the ABS system

Fan Control:

This mod Brings the fans on early keeping max temps on the motor down 10% or on the 195 degree thermostat at cruising speed( no codes) and is very effective in city driving or at the drag strip.

The kit is a pre made kit that you can install in your driveway in about 1/2 an hour and will result in you having the options mentioned on the fly via 2 small switches in a discrete location with in reach with no holes having to be drilled .

Part Number Item Price
HMIESPFAN GSM ESP/Torque Management /Fan Modification $199.99

·
Registered
22 Posts
Who else besides Tbyrne carries the ESP/Torque Management /Fan Modification. Ordered this morning and they mailed me back saying they no longer carry it :sad:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Dxun said:
Who else besides Tbyrne carries the ESP/Torque Management /Fan Modification. Ordered this morning and they mailed me back saying they no longer carry it :sad:
CLUE! :nutkick:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Who else?

Dxun said:
Try GS Motorsports

1 - 9 of 9 Posts