Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been admiring the chrome looking tail lights on the new maximas and lexus 300 suv. Does anyone know if there is a company making these for the 300c yet? The huge red tail lights are pretty obtrusive on my cool vanilla and I think those type lights would realy accent the existing chrome.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
myrtle300c said:
I've been admiring the chrome looking tail lights on the new maximas and lexus 300 suv. Does anyone know if there is a company making these for the 300c yet? The huge red tail lights are pretty obtrusive on my cool vanilla and I think those type lights would realy accent the existing chrome.

God I wish I had a puking smilie!!!

Altezzas on a 300?!?!? :mad:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Not a big fan of altezza's here. When (not if) they come on the market, they will not be going ANYWHERE near my 300.
I would have done the puking smiley...but I was too late!

·
Registered
26 Posts
those "euro" lights --along with brush guards on SUVs-- are SOOO '90s. Lexus was stuck in a time warp when it launched the new RX330 with those lights. Actually, realizing they are passé, Lexus is considering using regular tailights when it redesigns its IS300.

·
Registered
30 Posts
the 300 is way to classy to be putting that rice burner lights on them... i would smoke the tailights or leave them just how they are... to nice of a car to put some cheap looking lights on there...

Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the 300 is way to classy to be putting that rice burner lights on them... i would smoke the tailights or leave them just how they are... to nice of a car to put some cheap looking lights on there...

Just my 2 cents

Thanks for the input, I guess smoked is the way to go.....would match my windows I guess, just hope it's not illegal in SC.
Wish I had gotten similar input on the flashy b-post pillars...bought them and stuck them up temporarily..way too much for me, any one need a set of those???

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'd consider smoked taillights for my cool vanilla, but only if they were something that would never fall apart, like a replacement assembly make with darker colored plastic or some sort of a tint on the inside... Reading about that guy that tints them on the outside then clearcoats over the top - that's something I would not do!

·
Registered
14 Posts
no altezza's please. I like the tinted tails myself!

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts