Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

was wondering if anyone has ever seen this ?? I have yet to call these guys but this looks to be an all in one grill and bumper cover for the 1st gen. I have a pretty beat up front bumper cover on my '07 SRT8 and was looking to save it by repairing it and putting in a new grill for good measure (always wanted to go deep dish). Came across this and despite the low quality pics it actually looks pretty cool to me and would take care of a new bumper cover and grill (though not deep dish).

Chrysler 300c Stormtech Deep Dish Grille

Thoughts ?? I know shipping it to America (FLorida) would probably cost a bit but the price is reasonable considering you wouldn't need to buy a front bumper cover (new oem replacement is up there) plus grill. It would probably average out with the painting and installing.

But I've never seen anything like this before. The grill and bumper all being one with the horizontal lines is pretty cool.

Pipe dream ?? Think it exists ?? It's labeled as a "Stormtech Deep Dish Grip Grille" so who knows....

only 179 (pounds) ! :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
I came across that while I was shopping for my Grip grille. I tried to find a price with no luck. I don't think it's a 1 piece front end cover though. I think it's just a grille, but I found it odd that it dropped down that low, so maybe it isn't. Dunno!

Edit: Ok, I see the £179 now. That's about... What? $350 USD? A whole one-piece bumper cover with grille? For $350? Nuh. Don't think so. It's a tight fit grille and a lousy, fuzzy picture that makes it LOOK like a one piece. Hell of an idea though! Mo, you reading this? If anyone can, Mo at Danko can!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I came across that while I was shopping for my Grip grille. I tried to find a price with no luck. I don't think it's a 1 piece front end cover though. I think it's just a grille, but I found it odd that it dropped down that low, so maybe it isn't. Dunno!

Edit: Ok, I see the £179 now. That's about... What? $350 USD? A whole one-piece bumper cover with grille? For $350? Nuh. Don't think so. It's a tight fit grille and a lousy, fuzzy picture that makes it LOOK like a one piece. Hell of an idea though! Mo, you reading this? If anyone can, Mo at Danko can!
It's probably a modded front bumper cover but the pic makes it look like one piece.... YA know....

Still a front bumper cover for my SRT8 is gonna run at least 500 bucks and un-painted. I prefer the look of the stock SRT8 front end and I hate parking curbs with every fiber of my being. I'm sure plenty of people have ripped off and generally tore up their front bumper covers on the 1st gen SRT8's.

·
Registered
373 Posts
It's probably a modded front bumper cover but the pic makes it look like one piece.... YA know....

Still a front bumper cover for my SRT8 is gonna run at least 500 bucks and un-painted. I prefer the look of the stock SRT8 front end and I hate parking curbs with every fiber of my being. I'm sure plenty of people have ripped off and generally tore up their front bumper covers on the 1st gen SRT8's.
Man, I dont even HAVE a front lip on my SRT Design, and I HATE parking curbs. So I usually stop a little premature to the curb, and then I get a bunch of [email protected] from my coworkers... "Just leave it anywhere, Neil, har har har", or more of the like. Cant win, lol! But I feel ya.:lick:

Reactions: FASTINFLORIDA

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
That company Custom 300C Shop is actually a preferred vendor here. Go down to the vendor sections and ask those guys. I had bought some lights from Paul a few months ago. Really nice guys, and yes shipping will be costly. Especially on that big honkin thing. I think I paid the same price to ship a small package here for the same as I paid for the lights!

Reactions: FASTINFLORIDA
1 - 5 of 5 Posts