Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(EVERYONE!!) Vote for site members in the Chrysler "Spin it Your Way" Contest!!!

Three of our members (that I know of) are in Chrysler's "Spin It Your Way" contest! My video, Tork Monster's video, and Beinc's videos are all finalists (taylormot, dinnison, & beinc respectively). Click this link to go to Chrysler's site and watch the videos. YouTube - chrysler300's Channel Vote for the best ride--the winner and his or her car will be flown to the LA Auto Show in November. The winner MUST/should be part of the forum! :biggrin: If there are other members who are part of the forum and in the contest, I apologize for missing you. Please add your name so we can vote for you too! :grouphug:

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
I absolutely LOVE your video Eddie!!!!

EVERYONE SHOULD BE VOTING FOR EDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can vote multiple times!

Monday a.m. bump for Eddie!

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Only 41 views in three days? Only one reply?!?!?! Where's the love for Eddie?! Show some love...GO VOTE for a fantastic sweet ass ride unlike any other out there!!!!

Eddie for Prez!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you've looked at any of the other rides on the contest page, you'll understand why you HAVE to vote for Eddie!!!! Example: in one guy's submitted video of his 300C, he called it a 2007 Chrysler 300M. The fool doesn't even know what car he drives. VOTE FOR EDDIE!!!!

***Pick your favorite link***
YouTube - chrysler300's Channel

Once you're there, click the vote tab. Thumbs up for taylormotorsports!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Jay kind of looks like Martin Scorscese - or however the hell you spell it:biggrin:

Eric

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Bump!!!

Folks, let's show our support!! Go and vote for one of these folks, or all of them. Just support the cause, please!

Doesn't matter which forum these three currently inhabit.... show 'em how we roll on this one and vote for them!

Made this a sticky...

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump!!!

Folks, let's show our support!! Go and vote for one of these folks, or all of them. Just support the cause, please!

Doesn't matter which forum these three currently inhabit.... show 'em how we roll on this one and vote for them!

Made this a sticky...
Thanks!!! I really appreciate the support and it definitely should be a forum member who wins this! Vote taylormot, dinnison, & beinc! :fing02:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
u got mine brother .... we made a video here but didnt get it uploaded in time... its was quite funny. good luck eddie !

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
just a bump for the evening crowd!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Bump,,,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
taylormot, dinnison, & beinc

Its not too late....

VOTE FOR taylormot, dinnison, & beinc!!!!!!!

If you already voted for taylormot, dinnison, & beinc, congratulations...

GO VOTE AGAIN FOR taylormot, dinnison, & beinc!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
C'mon, help them out!!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
C'mon, help them out!!
I really appreciate all the support and especially to you Cueball & NotYet! Jay (Tork Monster) asked that I pass this on for him as well. His words:

"I wanted to say thank you to CUEBALL for all the support and encouragement he has shown on this. You are a good man by my book, Steve.
Thanks!"

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
I really appreciate all the support and especially to you Cueball & NotYet! Jay (Tork Monster) asked that I pass this on for him as well. His words:

"I wanted to say thank you to CUEBALL for all the support and encouragement he has shown on this. You are a good man by my book, Steve.
Thanks!"

Glad to do it Jay! At the end of the world, all that will be left is people.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Not sure of the refresh rate of the voting system, but I just scrolled through the vidoes and voted (Up for the good guys, down for the rest) about 10 times in a minute....

Maybe do some more later..

Members, show your support!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Help out your forum friendsz..... one of us should be the winner...

check them out, and hit the up or down thumb to vote... you can vote many times. You can even vote down for the other guys...

taylormot, dinnison, & beinc

1 - 20 of 40 Posts