Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ResumeSpeed has already made a couple of posts today on what's new for 2009, namely the active suspension system and the new AWD system for LX's.

This is taken from a pdf that was too large to attach, so the individual pages (1-16) are below. Some of this is already out now, such as the 2009 Ram suspension, but the rest are really exciting. I'm loving the connectivity technology coming out!!! Some also tie in with the speech Robert Nardelli gave this morning in New York on where Chrysler is going in the future.

Bernie

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
The good - Chrysler is going to improve the suspension, and offer Active Suspension on the SRT8.

The bad - None of the new bells and whistles are worth the extra money.
These cars are going to become way too expensive as these options later become standard features. I just want a fast (under 6 seconds) good handling sedan in the $35k range, with a radio/CD and comfortable seats. Screw all the other peripheral stuff like entertainment systems, adaptive cruise control, voice recognition, blind spot monitoring, and rear cross path system. Cars are becoming way over priced luxury items.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The good - Chrysler is going to improve the suspension, and offer Active Suspension on the SRT8.

The bad - None of the new bells and whistles are worth the extra money.
These cars are going to become way too expensive as these options later become standard features. I just want a fast (under 6 seconds) good handling sedan in the $35k range, with a radio/CD and comfortable seats. Screw all the other peripheral stuff like entertainment systems, adaptive cruise control, voice recognition, blind spot monitoring, and rear cross path system. Cars are becoming way over priced luxury items.
That's the problem. Everyone bitches about creature comforts, but don't want to pay extra for it. Look how many whined about the Challenger interior. Chrysler will add this stuff if there's enough demand, but nothing's free.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow this is all new to me . pretty cool
Hehe. It says "soon-to-be-released engineering and technology from Chrysler".

Bernie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts