Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all....hi....I'm new here.

I'm ordering a 300C next month around Easter and was planning on doing some small mods to it. I'm putting a K&N Typhoon system on it, rims (still trying to decide between 20's or 22's....if I get 22's, I'm getting Sequence SQ-3....but I'm still not 100% positive).

Anyway, I saw where Borla sells a full dual Catback System for the 300C, and was wondering if anyone had installed this and could give me some feedback. The one thing about the stock 300C that I don't like is that it doesn't SOUND like a V8 out the back end. I don't want a loud "Muscle Car" sound, but would just a slight rumble to the exhaust. Any feedback on the Borla system would be helpful.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Its sad the couple of bad apples have to make a newbie afraid to ask a question. You know who you are. :mad:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TheSRTSaint said:
Its sad the couple of bad apples have to make a newbie afraid to ask a question. You know who you are. :mad:
Nah....I've been reading here for a couple of days, and everyone seems pretty cool....I just know how it can be for the FNG in some places.....lol.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hoosier,

Welcome.
I hope that's the state not the school.
Boilermaker!

anyway, take a look in the performance section. All of your questions will be answered there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts