Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K, got home from work and before I even head in the door I grabbed the digi-cam and made a quick video of my exhaust, this is with the air silencer removed (with heat shield added), AFE II CAI, and resonator delete (went with 2.5 inch pipes out the back with original tips). Since I posted about spending the day with my baby to do this people have asked so here ya go...

Video clip of my exhaust, well my car's exhaust, LOL. :fart: ewww..

Couldn't figure out how to post so the img of the video clip shows here but I figured the link is just as good. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
awsome sound
this is just with taking the reso's out?

nice toes btw haha

·
Registered
566 Posts
Sounds good I like it. Love the police sirens at the end too...LOL

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
:twak: M.O, LOL... come on this was recorded on a little HP digital Cam,besides...mine still has a hemi,:nana:....

:joke:, you know I still like ya, LOL, you take people's crap better than most on here so I guess you can dish some out to. :You_Rock_

JBlue
I had to start the camera recording... toes were just a bonus, LOL. Yeah just with the reso's removed.

LOL, Stockholm not married...made me blush, awwww... :08:

not looking either, just haven't found my match...:smlove2: , don't want to end up like the running bride.->:eek:uttahere

Ks, Haha, I live just outside of downtown Dallas, sirens, what sirens, LOL, I also have a train, a hospital and an airport near by...

WOT, sounds like a beast and I luv the inhaled Wooosh sound from the CAI... :eek:uttahere

·
Registered
469 Posts
just FYI... mine was recorded and uploaded via cellphone.. so don't go blaming your lousy camera! bahahaha!

my exhaust is the only thing I got going for me right now! give me some slack!

haha! no seriously though. yours sounds badass... for a chicks car...

no seriously though... it sounds pretty loud.. if it were a lawnmower

ok ok.. all jokes aside... it has a nice grumble to it... almost as loud as my grandfathers snoring..

bahahaha! no really i love it! keep on keepin on!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
:twak: M.O, LOL... come on this was recorded on a little HP digital Cam,besides...mine still has a hemi,:nana:....

:joke:, you know I still like ya, LOL, you take people's crap better than most on here so I guess you can dish some out to. :You_Rock_

JBlue
I had to start the camera recording... toes were just a bonus, LOL. Yeah just with the reso's removed.

LOL, Stockholm not married...made me blush, awwww... :08:

not looking either, just haven't found my match...:smlove2: , don't want to end up like the running bride.->:eek:uttahere

Ks, Haha, I live just outside of downtown Dallas, sirens, what sirens, LOL, I also have a train, a hospital and an airport near by...

WOT, sounds like a beast and I luv the inhaled Wooosh sound from the CAI... :eek:uttahere
ladys in 300c or srt's make me drool LOL:arms:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just FYI... mine was recorded and uploaded via cellphone.. so don't go blaming your lousy camera! bahahaha!

my exhaust is the only thing I got going for me right now! give me some slack!

haha! no seriously though. yours sounds badass... for a chicks car...

no seriously though... it sounds pretty loud.. if it were a lawnmower

ok ok.. all jokes aside... it has a nice grumble to it... almost as loud as my grandfathers snoring..

bahahaha! no really i love it! keep on keepin on!
Aw... my camera's not that lousy...

Chic's car..? LOL,
from 0 to
in .05 seconds, HaHa...

Now the Lawn mower thing, that's cause I'm latina right... you should know better than that, I might chip a nail, tee-hee.

but the almost as loud as your grandfather's snoring...? Ewww, what are you doing sleeping with your grandfather, LOL....

don't make me send my murdered out banana and smiley after you...

Nah, j/k it's been fun... don't worry bout the negative people, you have more going for your car than just the exhaust... might not be some people taste but it makes you happy so... whatever!
<-- see I even m/o a smiley for you! Still, sleeping with your grandfather, ugh... chills up my spine, ew... LOL...

keep cruizin, enjoy life's ride...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Damn, guys & gals, I thought I was reading a very serious thread then I get to the part about toes and sleeping with the grandfathers. I'm going to have to rate this thread TV14. T8STY-1, mantenga el gran trabajo.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
UMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN VERY NICE ...NOW CHECK MINE....
tvBMC.com
yeah Monstro!!! That Bassani makes a huge difference. Your car sounds wicked... I was out today running around and actually got mine to squeal the wheels at shifts points, that was hot... LOL. I saw your original post with your link to your video, I'll admit that was one that got me looking at the reso delete and even searched Bassani dealers here in my area....

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL, the color is burt orange by Ulta Pro, it's acually flavored.. j/k.
Seriously though, not a bad mod for those wanting to open up their exhaust note a little bit. And for the sound(improvement)/money spent ratio it's well worth it. Better than other expensive options.
I'm planning on some long tube headers, high flow cats, and eithr the Bassani or Corsa exhaust, but I've heard the Hemi likes a little higher backpreasure.
Don't want to choke...? the engine's HP. Weired to say choke when you're actually helping it breathe better but, anything that reduces HP/torque is not my idea of a good mod.
So any suggestions or (factual) input, I mean Dino readings or other, I appreciate opinions but would like a suported or at least educated one
Hey... I''m asking a question here...leave the toes alone, LOL.
and beside my eyes are up here, damn guys, if it's not our toes it's our
. LOL, sorry had to throw that in.
But If someone could sound in on the exhaust back preasure question, It would make my day better...:biggrin:

·
Registered
683 Posts
some back pressure is good, too much is bad. Going to long tube headers with high flow cats will open things up some more and give you some added hp, for than a cat back exhaust would. The cats are the biggest choke point in the system. Long tubes and high flows are recommended if you plan on doing a cam swap or adding new heads. I plan on getting the long tubes and high flows before a cat back.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts