Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey I was wondering what after market Exhaust would make the 3.5 litre sound more like a v8, because i have heard Exhaust systems on the v6 and they sounded like those import ricers, and i dont want that, so what exhaust system or brand would give it more of a V8 sound? thanks

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Ukyo Yoshiro said:
hey I was wondering what after market Exhaust would make the 3.5 litre sound more like a v8, because i have heard Exhaust systems on the v6 and they sounded like those import ricers, and i dont want that, so what exhaust system or brand would give it more of a V8 sound? thanks
I have yet to hear an AM exhaust that can make a 6 sound like a V-8. V-8's have a unique sound all to their own.

A bit like how the big Harleys have their own sound.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Northern Rider said:
I have yet to hear an AM exhaust that can make a 6 sound like a V-8. V-8's have a unique sound all to their own.

*****So True

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Northern Rider said:

holla at me if you find a website where they sell these

·
Registered
56 Posts
my other car is a 2000, v6 mustang. granted a completely different car, but flowmasters, attached to a stock v8 dual exhaust (and some custom connections) made it sound nice.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Zoomers SXT Video

Ukyo Yoshiro said:
No rice in these cans! Check out the video...

Zoomers Single 3.5
http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/magnumSXT/default.htm

Zoomers Dual 3.5
http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/300/default.htm

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts