Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright i have a Borla Aggressive Exhaust system. I am willing to trade them in for STOCK 300C exhaust system and with a bill ($100)...(CLARIFICATION: i meant trade a bill as in you buy it off for me for a $100 i just dont want to buy stock exhaust for $500)...somebody swap please? i loved it the first 2 years... but i need something quieter... i did gain som HP's with this system! PM me guys if you live in SO cal so we can just do a quick swap out at some exhaust shop.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
how about a set of flowmasters. they are too quiet for me. i'm in vegas, but i have other cars to drive. i could send it to you first. you swap and send the borla to me.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
i'm interested mines stock pm me

edit; maybe i should pay attention, your looking for 300c exhaust my bad

·
Registered
24 Posts
Alright i have a Borla Aggressive Exhaust system. I am willing to trade them in for STOCK 300C exhaust system and with a bill ($100)...(CLARIFICATION: i meant trade a bill as in you buy it off for me for a $100 i just dont want to buy stock exhaust for $500)...somebody swap please? i loved it the first 2 years... but i need something quieter... i did gain som HP's with this system! PM me guys if you live in SO cal so we can just do a quick swap out at some exhaust shop.
I have a stock exhuast on my 2006 300c. I'm located in vegas but i am willing to take a trip to cali. Do you have a shop in mind to do the swap, if so how much to install??

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a stock exhuast on my 2006 300c. I'm located in vegas but i am willing to take a trip to cali. Do you have a shop in mind to do the swap, if so how much to install??
i have a couple shops in mind... but im not sure how much.. its gotta be less than a bill? pm me so i can get ur number...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just Wonderin

I'M STILL WONDERIN IF U WANNA TRADE OR IF U DID A DEAL WITH SOMEONE ALREADY???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts