Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to install factory exhaust manifolds and cats to get extended warranty so, yesterday went over with the muffler shop and I have a couple options.
1. He has factory exhaust manifolds, keep my flowmaster exhaust, so I just need factory cats.
2. The cost to swap exhaust on both cars in his shop for $1000, so you could have my headers, shorty cats and 3" flowmaster exhaust (all stainless) for $500.
3. Buy his factory exhaust, new cats and have him install. Then sell headers and cats.
Any comments, suggestions, interest?
Thanks, Jeff

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went for option 3. Mid pipe are coming, but I have a couple questions. How many o2 sensors are there? The pics looked like 3 per side with one in the middle of the cats. Does any stock 6.4 exhaust manifold fit all cars... charger, challenger, 300 years 2012 to present?

·
Premium Member
6,049 Posts
Went for option 3. Mid pipe are coming, but I have a couple questions. How many o2 sensors are there? The pics looked like 3 per side with one in the middle of the cats. Does any stock 6.4 exhaust manifold fit all cars... charger, challenger, 300 years 2012 to present?
4 usually... Be the first time I've ever heard of 6.

Yes a 6.4 manifold will fit any year 6.4... They will also fit on 6.1's and 5.7's (with EGR delete).

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts