Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know who has an exhaust system and which brand you have.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Good luck, I'm not sure of many v6ers with exhaust kits. If you can find a speed shop or just plain old muffler shop they can do one for ya at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
36 Posts
ive heard of a few v6 maggies w/custom dual pipes. one of which sounded like a freakin ferrari. i think he goes by mdmag on lxforums. cant remember what setup he was using.

·
Registered
118 Posts
we have a bunch of srt8 exhausts that have been taken out. Not sure if one can be converted or adapted. Worth taking a look at if it helps.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Around what are the prices of these systems you guys are telling me about?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Around here I could get one done for under 200 bucks easy. The most expensive part being the choice of muffler.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Is there not a Blastin Bob kit for the v6 gives you the duel exhaust tips and a good sound

·
Registered
1 Posts
Check out TBYRNE Motorsports website, they show a Zoomers exhaust for V6 and mention a conversion kit for dual exhaust. Go about a 1/3 down to the Zoomers section. Just below that, Magnaflow shows a V6 Exhaust package.

Sorry, can't post link.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks a lot, ill check them out right now!:fing02:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
the cheapest way would to just buy the mufflers, take it to a muffler shop have them throw an X pipe in there........& u'll save like 50% then what ull pay for a kit,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts