Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just asking if any vendors are willing to do a GB on Corsa Exhaust. I'm sure (at I like to think). I'm not the only one if the price can come a little. Thanks for any help or input

·
Registered
765 Posts
i 2nd that. looking to pull the trigger on get the corsa exhaust in the next month or so:fing02:

·
Registered
56 Posts
me as well. i might be working on a group buy for some guys. give me a few days. if any vendors want to step up that would be great. i am looking to buy in the next few weeks as well

·
Registered
353 Posts
KONVICT, I know you are not bragging, Ah hum, but let us know how it goes. I am going to order from the same company you did If I don't get a cheaper price.

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tinstar-Yes he is. That's ok though as he's gonna tell us how great it is and what we're missing.Konvict,let us know please.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Check With Bmcperformance.com They Will Give You The Best Price My Friend..i Did Mine With Then...perfect Service

·
Registered
469 Posts
lol sorry....i couldnt help it :biggrin: but i will forsure let you know how it goes

check back tomorrow for pics/initial review/cost of install etc.

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree,the whole ride is executed very cleanly

Konvict,I'll be holding my breath waiting :) you ragafragataga . Seriously please do fill us in

1 - 12 of 12 Posts