Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy, I'm thinking of moving out of my 300c into a new diesel limited model jeep. I would to know of any issues that they are having, and how good is the new engine.
thanks
kelvin.

·
Registered
479 Posts
My son and I just test drove a new Ram Laramie with the new Fiat 3.0L turbo diesel. Very nice. Even felt like it was a small V8 in that heavy vehicle...no joke. And 20/28 mpg with 23 combined! That Ram had all the features of my 300C and power sliding rear window instead of a power sunshade. Very luxurious. JGC are very, very nice too. I like large vehicles like the 300. Makes one wonder...hmmmm.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My son and I just test drove a new Ram Laramie with the new Fiat 3.0L turbo diesel. Very nice. Even felt like it was a small V8 in that heavy vehicle...no joke. And 20/28 mpg with 23 combined! That Ram had all the features of my 300C and power sliding rear window instead of a power sunshade. Very luxurious. JGC are very, very nice too. I like large vehicles like the 300. Makes one wonder...hmmmm.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks for your reply, very helpful. We are getting a small number of Rams here in Australia this year. But they will be way over priced because they have to be converted to be able to drive on the correct side of the road. ::biggrin:

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
Might be worth jumping on one of the Jeep forums to see if their having any problems

1 - 6 of 6 Posts