Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, last week I was searching ebay for a navigation bezel when a came across a action for a navi bezel with a extra opening. I've posted a picture from the auction so you know what im talking about. Im still confessed about the extra opening the bezel has which you'll see in the pic. Are the bezels any different for the 300 models? I still don't understand what the opening could be for. Hopefully someone can shed some light on the extra opening.

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
300Con23s said:
Ok, last week I was searching ebay for a navigation bezel when a came across a action for a navi bezel with a extra opening. I've posted a picture from the auction so you know what im talking about. Im still confessed about the extra opening the bezel has which you'll see in the pic. Are the bezels any different for the 300 models? I still don't understand what the opening could be for. Hopefully someone can shed some light on the extra opening.
The service manual says it's for the rear wiper/washer on Dodge models but that doesn't look like a Dodge bezel. Maybe it's for the 300c wagon in Europe :confused:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Darn.... I was hopeing for an ejection seat, old slick, or rocket launcher type of thing. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
you are right :) I forgot to read the second sentence of arnolds post :) hehe I got as far as the Dodge model... hmmmm maybe you can do something slick and put something else there, like a bass control or a christmas light switch :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
300Con23s said:
I too would like one of those bezels. If anyone has any info, please let me know.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey wes I have that exact same bezel with the extra opening, message me if your interested.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup, if your interested just message me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts