Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I took out my indash and am putting my stock 6disc MP3 back in (going to be converting to DD Pio in a few weeks) My problem is i was thinking its gonna be a simple swap, take out the indash, and just plug my stock harness right back in...

Problem: looking at my stereo there is the antenna, and 2 plugs, I only can find antenna and the longer of the plugs (cant find the plug which looks like its suppose to have 10 pins) tried with just the antenna and longer plug and nothing, wont even turn on.

so for now no stereo, all i for the wiring is the clock, the hazards, 3 into the HVAC controls, antenna, and a single stereo.

Please help!! :D

Joey

·
Registered
534 Posts
There are only two in the HVAC. Theres also one in the ESP switch, one in the clock, the antenna, the main Stereo plug, and if equipped the Sirius plug.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
There are only two in the HVAC. Theres also one in the ESP switch, one in the clock, the antenna, the main Stereo plug, and if equipped the Sirius plug.
Dont have ESP, and my HVAC has 3, its a 2006.

Back Of The HVAC (2 plugs together, and the 3rd bigger one next to the circle)

2 plugs in the back of the Stock 6disc MP3 Player, and antenna (missing the smaller one)

3 plugs for the back of the HVAC

plug for the hazard button and clock

1 plug i do have for the radio and antenna

clock and hazard on the console

·
Registered
534 Posts
The small plug is for the Sirius. If you don't have satillite radio the plug won't be there.

I forgot you have a base model, so you don't have alot of the stuff most of us do, like ESP, dual zone climate control, etc.

Theres no reason it shouldn't work with the things you have attached. Check the fuses.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ok,

Just took a look, number 36 is blown, im gonna go buy a new one, hopefully this helps another confused soul, will update if this is the cause

1 - 5 of 5 Posts