Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just playing around with photoshop, and I came up with this quicky.
chopped roof, extended bumpers, wheels etc.

Whatcha think? would it really look good in real life in your opinion?

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
I like the roof...

Ukyo Yoshiro said:
I was just playing around with photoshop, and I came up with this quicky.
chopped roof, extended bumpers, wheels etc.

Whatcha think? would it really look good in real life in your opinion?
Nice :biggrin: My 300C has a chopped top and it looks sweet... well... in Midnight Club: DUB Edition it does..

·
Premium Member
3,262 Posts
joey said:
Where can I get a set of those rims?? Did you have to roll the fenders, or did you just get new ones? Where did you get them??

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CUEBALL said:
Where can I get a set of those rims?? Did you have to roll the fenders, or did you just get new ones? Where did you get them??
HAHAHA! LMAO

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Ukyo Yoshiro said:
HAHAHA! LMAO
Great Job! We have very talented people here on this forum, such as Lik2race, HAZMAN and now Ukyo. This is the first time I am seeing your work, I hope that HealeyRick likes what you did with his avatar. If you have posted other great stuff I will find it and thanks for giving the people at Dodge- Chrysler a look that can be the next BIG hit. P.S. What does HAHAHA! LMAO mean?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Big Bob said:
Great Job! We have very talented people here on this forum, such as Lik2race, HAZMAN and now Ukyo. This is the first time I am seeing your work, I hope that HealeyRick likes what you did with his avatar. If you have posted other great stuff I will find it and thanks for giving the people at Dodge- Chrysler a look that can be the next BIG hit. P.S. What does HAHAHA! LMAO mean?
hey here's a link to my other stuff, but those were photochops in a very early stage, I barely had any experience with the software back then.
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/pi...0c-other-pictures.html?highlight=photoshopped

1 - 9 of 9 Posts