Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anthony Carter & Chuck Green are extremely proud to announce the signing of C3 Motorsports to the 2008 LX & Beyond Nationals. Bill Cochrane, owner of C3 Motorsports and designer of the 2007 Chrysler Design award-winning Charger SRT8 shown at last year’s SEMA convention is coming to Columbus, Ohio to do a LIVE, very unique, both visual and performance makeover on ONE lucky Participant’s car!!!

Example of custom LX done by C3 Motorsports:

This Extreme LX Makeover prize package will include the following items:
Corsa Catback Performance Exhaust, American Racing Performance Headers, Grip Tuning Body Kit (including mesh inserts), Tommy Z Design Hood, Billet Technology Complete Under the Hood & Interior Dress-Up Kit, Nitrous Express Kit, GSM Intake and Chip (along with custom tune), Throttle Body & Strut Tower Brace, US Wheels (set of 4), Goodyear Tires (set of 4), Eibach Springs, RotorPro Rotors and Roadwire Custom Leather Interior. In addition, C3 Motorsports will do custom paint; install graphics, tinted tail lights and side markers, halos and interior lighting.​

Makeover package is valued at $15,000.00 and it will be done to one lucky pre-registered participant’s vehicle during the weekend of the event. (Pre-registration deadline Apr 30)​

Rules:
- Tell Bill Cochrane why you’re LX or someone you know deserves/needs a makeover.
- E-mail Bill Cochrane at [email protected]
- Submissions MUST be sent via e-mail (NOT accepted in-person)
- MUST be pre-registered before the April 30 deadline
- Eligible vehicles: 2005-newer Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum and Chrysler 300
- MUST be the owner of the vehicle. (NO leased vehicles permitted)
- Car MUST be in running condition.
- Selected participant’s vehicle MUST be released to C3 Motorsports for entire weekend and will be returned on Sunday.
- Deadline for Contest Entries: Wednesday, April 30

Best of Luck!!!
Chuck Green & Anthony Carter

·
Registered
626 Posts
I have spoke with Chuck (cherry) about this and told him that I do not want to radically alter the appearance of my ride and that more than half of the enjoyment I get from my ride is wrenching on it myself.

That being said I am not putting my name in for this. If anyone wants me to put in an endorsement letter for their car just send me a PM telling me a little about yourself and what you would do with the car once completed.

If I am convinced that you would use the car to promote our favorite pastime in a responsible manner I will send one endorsement letter.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
If anyone wants me to put in an endorsement letter for their car just send me a PM telling me a little about yourself and what you would do with the car once completed.

If I am convinced that you would use the car to promote our favorite pastime in a responsible manner I will send one endorsement letter.
GREAT IDEA!!!
Somebody should take him up on this offer. :twak:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
3 DAYS LEFT TO GET PRE-REGISTERED BEFORE THE APRIL 30 DEADLINE!!!

Gate Fee can be paid by mail using a check or money order which MUST be postmarked by April 30 to qualify for door prizes. Also, gate fee excepted via PAYPAL with an additional $5.00 fee.

PayPal address is [email protected]. Make sure to include your Forum ID Name, and what it is that you are registering for. Incomplete information will be sent back.

Entry form will need to be sent via US Mail, filled-in and with your signature on it in order to complete your registration. E-mail copies not accepted unless signed and sent as a PDF file.

***GATE FEE IS SUBJECT TO INCREASE AT THE GATE ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT***

Any questions please PM or e-mail Anthony.

See ya in June!!! :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 DAY LEFT TO GET PRE-REGISTERED BEFORE THE APRIL 30 DEADLINE!!!

Gate Fee can be paid by mail using a check or money order which MUST be postmarked by April 30 to qualify for door prizes. Also, gate fee excepted via PAYPAL with an additional $5.00 fee.

PayPal address is [email protected]. Make sure to include your Forum ID Name, and what it is that you are registering for. Incomplete information will be returned.

Entry form will need to be sent via US Mail, filled-in and with your signature on it in order to complete your registration. E-mail copies not accepted unless signed and sent as a PDF file.

Any questions please PM or e-mail turbobuckeye.

See ya in June!!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LESS THAN 24HRS LEFT TO GET PRE-REGISTERED BEFORE THE APRIL 30 DEADLINE!!!

PayPal address is [email protected]. Make sure to include your Forum ID Name, and what it is that you are registering for. Incomplete information will be returned.

Any questions please PM or e-mail turbobuckeye.

See ya in June!!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Time to BUMP this back to the top.

Print out the form at the bottom of post #1, fill it out, sign it,
get your entry fee in the mail or PayPal ([email protected])
Registration accepted until May 17.

***Pre-registration for door prizes is CLOSED***
***Participant gate fee will increase $10 on day of event***
*Additional passengers and spectators will remain at $10*

We will be mailing out confirmation packages to everyone pre-registered which is the reason why we have to close registration on May 17 to allow enough time for US Mail to deliver to you before the event. This will make check-in at the event very smooth.

Check posts #1-2-3 for updates. You don't want to miss out on this one!!! :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The block of rooms we have reserved for the LX & BEYOND NATIONALS will be released back to the public on the following dates:

******THURSDAY, MAY 29, 2008******

Headquarters Hotel
The Wingate Inn - Polaris
-LIMITED AVAILABILITY-

8505 Pulsar Place, Columbus, OH 43240
Group Code: LXBY, Rate: $85.00 S/D
(614) 844-5888

******TUESDAY, MAY 13, 2008******

Additional Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn - Polaris
8535 Lyra Drive, Columbus, OH 43240
Group Code: ACG, Rate: $99.00 S/D (Thursday);
$90.00 S/D - (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
(614) 846-8884​

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CHERRY said:
I will be making a phone call today, to see if this "Hopeful Sponsor" has made their decision to come on board. If they say YES, then the wait will have indeed been worth it.

If they pass the Make Over will still happen, BUT we are now doing TWO MAKE OVERS. Yes you read that correctly !!!!! TWO

More to come soon.
Chuck
FYI - everybody stay tuned!!! . . . . . . Is it June yet?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Grip Tuning Bodykit

BadazBee-423 said:
Man...... that thing will be awesome after the body kit........

Keep us updated my friend :)
Not sure if the GRIP TUNING bodykit is gonna happen or not now. Even though they donated the kit, now GRIP TUNING is saying they want the kit back since it did not go on the car for the unveiling. We explained the car is in the process of being finished and the paint on the bodykit is bad. I will post more details as this story develops......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts