Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Is this a good deal?

• Wow, it's an incredible deal! If I didn't already have one I'd get it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, take it or leave it, it's about average.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Are you high? You'll never sell it at this price.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got to let one of our 300s go. This is a lease only through US Bank. Good credit required to take over the lease. 34 months left on the lease, 33 payments left, 34,500 miles remaining. The car has 22,000 miles on it. No roof or NAV but everything else. Nice clean non-smoking vehicle. We put mucho dinero down to get the payments down to $263.75/Month + MN Sales tax = $280/month as you could imagine, we're looking to get $1299 back out and have someone take over payments (assume the lease). Lease end buyout is $15,400.

Car has only minor mods, rear spoiler (SRT I think) not pictured, chrome door pillars, and a vertical chrome grill, so it's ready for your improvements! No dents or dings, only one little paint chip by the rear passenger wheel well is the one imperfection I can find on the car.

We got the car for one of our sales reps and then decided we didn't need the extra expense (of the employee or the car). I REALLY want to keep this car as I've been driving it for the last few weeks, but we've already got a 300 and my Benz lease is inescapable at present.

I figured I'd try to pass a good deal along to the nice folks here on the forum before attempting other means of advertising the vehicle. As you can see, it's still winter in Minneapolis, which stunts car sales profoundly until spring. I've been thoroughly impressed by everyone's demeanor and helpfulness in the short time I've been on the forum. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Try LeaseTrader. You will probably have good luck there. Great Price!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I threw it on Swapalease about two weeks ago. I've had 6 people apply to take over the lease already, none of whom had credit good enough for US Bank. Trying number 7 right now, hopefully the seventh time is the charm. :biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.