Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fellows, I have to sell my beautiful Charger--it's everything I ever wanted in a car. I wracked up my back and neck in a fall in my house and can't drive without pain. And the Charger is just too responsive. I'm sick over it. She has 22K civilian miles, and now my beautiful lanesweeper is just sitting in my garage, filled with Royal Purple products. It's all original and has been overserviced! $22K obo. Please e-mail me for details and pix. Thanks---Fred

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Federal Police Charger 6.1??? I am not interested in purchasing, but I'm wondering exactly what you've got there. Please share with us.

Eric

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eric---It's not a 6.1 but a 5.7. I was told when I first got the car that it had the 6.1, which was to have been available in a Federal Squad. Since then I learned that no squads came with the 6.1. I did see an SRT striped and lit, but that was a test demo used to get us salivating back in '05. When I ignorantly looked at the engine before I bought it (the Police package does not have an engine cover) I saw only the engine manifold, and believed the shop boys. Interestingly enough, the car is quite fast and it did run in the mid-high 13's (with ESP completely off) at Englishtown on two separate occasions. Sorry if the signature misled you. I haven't been active here and have now corrected it.---Fred

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
Eric---It's not a 6.1 but a 5.7. I was told when I first got the car that it had the 6.1, which was to have been available in a Federal Squad. Since then I learned that no squads came with the 6.1. I did see an SRT striped and lit, but that was a test demo used to get us salivating back in '05. When I ignorantly looked at the engine before I bought it (the Police package does not have an engine cover) I saw only the engine manifold, and believed the shop boys. Interestingly enough, the car is quite fast and it did run in the mid-high 13's (with ESP completely off) at Englishtown on two separate occasions. Sorry if the signature misled you. I haven't been active here and have now corrected it.---Fred
Fred,
Great story either way, thanks for sharing!

Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.