Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rims are in pretty good condition, especially compared to other people's. this is coming off a 05 300c with about 50k miles i believe

if you are local, you are more than welcome to check them out in person...

let me know

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
If you can't get anybody local to take them off your hands, I would be interested but it would mean shipping to Canada. I am in no rush, I would keep these as my good weather tires and put winter tires on my existing rims for next winter.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shipping to Canada would cost an arm and a leg.. these weigh about 40 pounds a pop i believe...

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
shipping to Canada would cost an arm and a leg.. these weigh about 40 pounds a pop i believe...
Yes, shipping them would be a pain so I am only suggesting it if you get desperate to clean out your garage. I have no idea of the costs but I do know it is worthwhile for Canadians to buy from Tire Rack in the States. I would not be adverse to paying $450 + whatever the shipping turns out to be if it is not outrageously more than the $200 you quoted for shipping locally. On the other hand, if you said shipping them was just too much hassle, I would understand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.