Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Chrysler 300C AWD is in excellent condition, with very little wear during two years of mostly highway driving. The Silver Steel Metallic paint is extremely clean, while the Slate Graystone leather interior appears almost new. I have driven the car since day 1, and the car has been completely smoke free, as well as garage kept and well maintained all through the less than 21,000 miles I have driven it. The full maintenance records come with the car, as does the balance of the factory warranty covering the first 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.

I feel the car handles almost like it was new, and all of the luxury features and auto everything are functioning properly. This car has handled really well over the past two winters, with the full complement of safety features keeping me feeling secure during less than perfect driving conditions.

While I have not made any mods to this company car, you all probably know that the 300C AWD comes very well equipped, and this model comes with the additional Protection Group 2, which includes full front and rear side curtain airbags, side airbags, air filtration, rear parking assist, and self-sealing all-season tires, which still have plenty of tread left.

The list of standard features is extensive, including:

EXTERIOR
1) 5.7L HEMI w/ Mulit-Displacement Engine (for better average fuel economy), while providing excellent power and acceleration (340 HP), including dual chrome exhaust, and 19 gallon fuel tank.
2) All Wheel Drive system (with Electronic Stability Program and Traction Control), with 4-Wheel Independent Suspension and Power Rack and Pinion Steering.
3) Performance Anti-Lock 4-wheel Disc Brakes, with Emergency Brake Assist
4) Halogen Projector Headlamps (with delay feature), as well as Fog Lamps
5) Tire Pressure Monitoring Display and Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers

INTERIOR
1) Power Features including Driver and front Passenger Seats, Side Mirrors, Windows(with One-Touch up/down featuer in front), Tilt and Telescoping Steering column (including memory for 2 drivers), Auto dimming rearview and driver side mirrors, speed-sensitive Locks, and Power Sunroof with visor.
2) Dual Zone Climate Control with Heated Front Seats.
3) 276 Watt Boston Acoustics AM/FM/Cassette/CD Sound System w/ 6 Disc In-Dash MP3 CD and 6 speakers, and Sirius Satellite Radio receiver.
4) Remote Keyless entry, with Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer Anti-Theft system, and three-button Homelink transmitter for controlling garage doors.
5) Vehicle Information Center built-into Instrument Cluster, including steering wheel controls (which control the Sound System too).
6) 60/40 Rear Folding seats, front and rear cupholders, center console with extra power point, and floormats.

The asking price of $24,900 (or best offer) includes a $400 credit towards a professional interior/exterior detailing job to really make this car shine like new.

Priced to sell, this car has a clean title and has never been damaged. The car is located just South of Ann Arbor, MI in Pittsfield Township (zip=48108) and is ready for immediate purchase.

Contact me to setup a time to see this car in person. Thanks, Chris

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.