For Sale – $28,000
- Year: 2006
- Miles: 33000
- Color: Brilliant Black
- Interior Color: Dark Greystone
- NAV/ 6 disk cd/mp3 player
- Sun Roof
- Xeon Headlights
The time has come to part ways with my baby. I hate to sell it, but the family is growing and its time to get into a larger vehicle. I’ve taken meticulous care of her since day one, since I took her off the lot. Garage kept, waxed 4-5 times a year, and full interior details once every three months or so. She has EVERY option, except for rear DVD. I also have an extended service plan which covers all scheduled maintenance for 75K miles.
Below are some of the additional features:
- 22’’ Staggered Asanti AF 132’s with 265/35/22 tires. 5 inch lip in the rear, 3 inch lip in front. (Originally paid $5500)
- Hotchkis Lowering Springs
- Triple Chrome plated E&G Ultimate Bentley style Grill
- SRT8 Rear Lip Spoiler
- 35% tint on 5 windows
- 22Elite Leather Console Cover
- Peripherals iPod interface
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or email me @ [email protected] (preferred method)
Thanks for looking,
-MC

·
Registered
302 Posts
beautiful car seen it today! Good luck Mike if you need the stockers I got em for ya... Beautiful car and the wheels and stance look amazing!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
beautiful car seen it today! Good luck Mike if you need the stockers I got em for ya... Beautiful car and the wheels and stance look amazing!!!
Thanks Shawn, I appricate the offer on the Stocks. If i need them, i will absolutly be in touch with you.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump.......

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car is still for Sale...I just updated the photos.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.