Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD*** Will soon list all BT mods in the parts 4 sale thread

PRICE REDUCED $24,000 FIRM- :pat: I wanted to sell privately before selling to used car dealer up the street for $23,500. His offer only stands until 5/27, so if you are interested in a great deal, PM me ASAP. I was going to put it on consignment, but now I need the cash. If you live in PA near Philly, and want a black SRT8, definitely contact me. I have additional BT goodies that I will throw in at the asking price.

Car has been off the road in a heated garage all winter as the car I have acquired through lease assumption has AWD.

If you are interested in purchasing a black, fully-loaded SRT8, then mine is available for sale. I love the car & have owned it personally since 8/07, but need to sell b/c I assumed a lease on another car. I am located near West Chester, PA near King of Prussia & Philadelphia .

The car has SRT Option groups 1 & 2 plus the rear DVD entertainment system. For those lurkers not familiar with the option groups for the SRT8, this means that the car has:

Side Airbags, Cabin air filter, GPS NAV system, Sirius satellite radio, UConnect hands-free communication system, Kicker Speaker system

The car has the 20" EAGLE F1 Performance tires with 90% tread. There is less than 3k miles on brand new slotted performance rotors & pads replaced under warranty (TSB) by Chrysler. The car is still under 3yr/36K factory warranty until August 2009.

In the first weeks after I purchased the car, I had 3M Clear Bra paint protection custom installation 24" up hood, on fenders, mirrors, head & foglights and added almost every under hood & interior BT Technology modification possible. See pictures. I also purchased the catch can, oil dipstick cover, & rear emblem insert, but have not yet had a chance to install any of it.

KBB private party value for this car is $30,555 in "Excellent" condition, which the car is, plus it has over $1,500 in extras. $26,825 is the price for "Fair" condition, so I feel that the asking price is more than fair, but am willing to negotiate for serious offers. Please send me a PM if you are interested. The car is also listed on Autotrader. A slideshow with about 30 photos can be found here:

[URL=http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/NY2PA/?action=view&current=02b41545.pbw][/URL]

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car Is Sold

car still available?
I updated the title, but I'm not sure if you could see. Sorry you missed it dude. I would have much rather passed it to a fellow forum member, rather than have them try to sell it for $29,900 on their site! see here: Search Results - CarSense

The funny thing is they put my car at the highest price, and it does not have the lowest mileage of the 3 SRT-8's on the lot. They also paid me the least of the three because the other two have been sitting for 3 months and the KBB was higher then. At least I had the good sense to strip all of the BT goodies, but someone is going to get a $1000 clear bra with less than 3,000 miles on it.

Good luck an I wish we could have spoken sooner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.