Updates in BLUE

2006 300C SRT-8
Born: 12/15/05
Purchased: 1/16/06
Mileage: 20,600 **21,798 now*
Options: SRT I, II, Kicker, Sunroof
Tires: F1s
Warranty: Chrysler Max Care 7yr/70,000 - 0 deductible
Mods: K&N drop-in (have original) and C-Tek 104 brake pads (have stockers)
TSBs performed: Leaky trans o-ring, Slotted Rotors, 1-2 shift hesitation, Coolant flush & bottle replacement
Service items: Bad FM radio reception: fixed - Interior rattle: fixed
Condition: EXCELLENT
Asking price: $31,500 (extended warranty factored in) **$26,500 now**
Title in hand.

I'm the original owner. Car is garage kept and was my daily driver from Jan. '06 thru May '07 and then driven a few times a week to commute. It's been my weekend car since October '07 when I started a new job working from home.

Car has about 15 coats of Zaino on it. Paint and clear coat (including the rims) are in excellent shape. No dings or scratches. No curb dings with either the rims or front spoiler. Front fascia has some indications of it being driven on the highway for a year + but overall is in really good shape being that this thing is a brick. Mobil I oil and filters exclusively. Interior is like new with some wear on the driver's seat. I can count the # of passengers that have been in the car on one hand. Car has been to the track twice. 4 passes and 3 passes. Went a best of 13.169 @ 106.xx. I don't beat on it but I don't granny it either. I drive it the way it was designed to be driven.

In June, 2006 I got caught in a water filled rut in the road during a rain storm on my way to work and was uncontrollably tracked directly (more like at a very slight angle) into a concrete divider on the driver's side going about 35 MPH. As a result, a new wheel bearing, knuckle and tie rod were replaced on the driver's-side. The two driver's side rims were replaced along with all four tires. Replaced all four because I didn't want two with zero and two with 6k miles on them. MIRACULOUSLY, ZERO body damage was sustained as the guardrail (THANKFULLY) was tapered in as it goes up. This accident obviously will be reflected on a Carfax and you'll see it was a single vehicle accident, no airbag deployment. I actually ran one after getting the car returned to me so I would have a record of it. The shop that did the suspension work did an excellent job and I have had zero issues since. The car tracks and brakes true and there is zero pull or vibration at any speed. I've driven it 14k miles since with full confidence. I have pics which I took post-accident before I drove the car to the body shop if interested. ** The car will also come with the original F1s that have 6k on them. Nothing wrong with them at all. You can also have the curb rashed rims which are completely in tact as well. **

I am considering selling because I really don't drive the car anymore and it's too awesome to just sit. I'm not desparate to sell but if you think you'd be interested in finding out more info about the car, feel free to post or shoot me a message.

PICS from November when I bought the car cover:

Thanks for looking.

Dan

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Back to the top.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
back to the top.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How'd u fix the interior rattle of the cd player? I have that problem with my 05 300c.

It was a different rattle. Think they tightened something in the overhead console. Sorry...been awhile since it was fixed.

Dan

·
Registered
622 Posts
I want to clean my engine bay like you did.
Looks awesome.
I bought some Gunk engine cleaner.
What all did you have to cover or keep clear of with the water when you washed it?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want to clean my engine bay like you did.
Looks awesome.
I bought some Gunk engine cleaner.
What all did you have to cover or keep clear of with the water when you washed it?
Thanks in advance.
Thanks.

I always sort of kept after it by wiping everything down after each wash so no major cleaning was really necessary. I haven't driven it any horrible weather either which helps. So to answer your question, for those pics all I did was use a cotton rag and spray bottle with water in it. :fing02:

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's back on the block. Price update in original post along with more recent pics (from Nov. '08). What a shame, the residual values of these things. Buyers are definitely getting a LOT of car for these prices....Oh well, still don't regret it and hopefully someone else will get to experience the joy.

Dan

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Shame I can't unload my "C".I'd definitely like to upgrade. Nice clean car!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PM replied to. Thanks, YamaBob..Good luck with your quest.

Dan

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Perhaps I should close this down until everyone gets their stimulus checks. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.