247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$29,000 OBO – Chrysler 300C SRT8
Robert Baldyga – Original owner
Still has 2 years, 3 months warranty left
Sticker is $47,400

For sale:
Bought brand new on 1/12/09.
2007 Chrysler 300C SRT8 425HP 6.1 Liter HEMI.
Beautiful pearl red paint.
SRT Package 1 & 2
Black leather interior.
Sunroof.
Navigation System with 6 disc MP3.
Sirius Satellite.
Rear backup assist.
U-Connect working PERFECTLY with Blackberry Tour.
Amp & Sub in the trunk.
HID xenon headlamps.
20" SRT Rims.

Up for sale is a perfect condition (STILL HAS NEW CAR SMELL) Inferno Red 2007 Chrysler 300C SRT8 with only 15,200 miles on it. This car has NEVER been abused or taken to the track. This car is fully loaded and has the navigation with the NEW January of 2009 Maps, uConnect Bluetooth, Sub in the truck with the premium speakers and the rear sonar to assist with backing up and the HID Xenon head lamps.

I don’t want to sell this beautiful car but I feel that I need to so I can get on with life. I’m 22 years old and bought this car NEW back in January. I am getting married in July of 2011 so part of getting married is moving out. I can’t move out with this car that is costing me $876/month with the insurance. I am asking $29,000 OBO.

Please PM me or email [email protected] – My name is Rob and I’m a very reasonable person and am motivated and ready to sell. We can talk on the phone too, just email me or PM me asking for my phone number and I’ll call you or you can call me.

I live in Lombard IL 60148 and local pickup is preferred. I am willing to deliver (via trailer) for free up to 100 miles or up to 300 miles for an additional $300

·
Premium Member
6,769 Posts
Beautiful ride. Good luck with the sale.

How'd you buy a brand new '07 in '09??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.