Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling the 2008 Cinemax/Rides Magazine 300C, which I recently won in an online contest. A video tour of the vehicle is available at: RIDES-MAG.COM. The car was also featured in the May 2008 issue of Rides Magazine.

The car is located in Westchester County, New York. It is brand-new (200 miles) and I have never driven it. All of the electronics are fully operational.

Below is the description provided by Rides:

Broad and muscular with a full ruggedly designed body kit by Xenon including replacement of front bumper sideskirts and rear valence. The car’s face has been fitted with an Asanti grille . KW coil-overs allow the car to crouch over its 22-inch red-rim accented three piece staggered Lexani wheels. 4 Vredestein Tyres wrap the colossal rims to deliver a smooth and nimble roll. The Magnaflow cat-back stainless steel exhaust system enhances the growl of the hemi engine. Inside the car has been reupholstered with suede inserts, while a custom black suede headliner darkens the lavish interior. Matching driver and passenger Vizualogic visor screens paired with dual headrest monitors will let you entertain everyone en route to your destination. Navigation system, Sirius radio, 12 CD changer and DVD provide a truly awesome interior. The 300C’s fiberglass and suede trimmed trunk houses two behemoth 12” MTX subwoofers powered by three MTX amplifiers. An arrangement of mids and tweeters makes it rain down sound from the trunk perfectly complemented by a 37” LCD monitor mounted squarely in the back. Like the rumble of a far-off storm you’ll hear this mobile sound system from a mile away.
A one of a kind incredibly equipped car that will turn heads.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
your better off putting this car on ebay in the autos

·
Registered
683 Posts
that is one ugly grill. $40000 and the windows aren't even tinted

put it on ebay and hope for the best

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last chance - will accept significantly less than $40K

Am about to part with car for $27,000. Please contact me with any offers above that. I need to sell this car ASAP.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm incredibly serious about selling this car this weekend and will accept significantly less than $40K. Please post your email if interested and I will contact you.

Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.