Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
22x9.5 and 22x10.5 Black face Foose Nitrous wheels with 265/35 22 and 295/30 pirelli tires. Tires have excellent tread left. One wheel has a big curb rash. Selling for $1700 OBO. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
this is madness , staggd foose for dirt cheap and plenty of beef left on the tires .. what are u guys waiting for :(

a bump for a good man

·
Registered
197 Posts
Man I would buy them right now BUT that curb mark looks pretty bad! Any chance you ever had it looked at to see what it would run to fix?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man I would buy them right now BUT that curb mark looks pretty bad! Any chance you ever had it looked at to see what it would run to fix?
I took it to a shop once to get a quote, but they didn't know anything about the way the wheel was made and that made me weary. I called MHT and of course their only answer was to get a whole new wheel. Throw out a number....

·
Registered
197 Posts
I talked to our guy at our wholesale shop in CA and they said the wheel would be like 500$ for one! do you have any pics of the car with the wheel on it??? not such a close up???

And these will fit the srt right? looks like there brakes on the pics

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
That's exactly why this is a good deal even though the wheel is scuffed. The tires are free!

I don't think they wil fit the SRT's without spacers. They are for V6 and RT models.

·
Registered
178 Posts
This guy doesnt think these wheels belong on 300C's, yet he is here trying to sell em. Make up your ****ing mind, hater!

Watch out for those curbs!!!!!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ahh, not everybody that is a member here only has a 300. I, for example, have a Charger. Either way, if the person wants it on their car they can do it and get a sick deal on these wheels. I don't hate on anybody. I do have opinions though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.