Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE NEGOTIABLE!!
WTTrade with cash for 24s post or pm if ya got em.
you ait gonna find rims this sick for this cheep. new pics of curbrash they are each about 2" long TINY!!!!

hate to see em go but its time to move on. im selling rims im pretty sure theyre 22x9 no offset Lexani "Onyx" rims on perelli scorpion rubber. the tires have about 80% tread left. these are sick wheels you ain gonna find a name like this this cheap. 2 of the wheels have a very minimal amount of curb rash on them (ill see if i can get pics) im located in southern oregon PM me if interested

curb rash

curb rash

the bad one but still not noticable unless your down and lookin for it

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
re-bump...superbuy gots this setup for around 3800 new...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump for new pics..........

·
Registered
585 Posts
steal this please .. very sweeet deal we are talking lexani's ppl ...

Bump bump and more bumppppiii
You should be getting them! lol
bump!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it aint much lip but its cool cause you can see the spokes shining from behind slightly to the side when the cars rollin looks real clean. and yea you should buy em j/k thanks for the props someone will come across em and recongise the name and jump on it. i just hope it happens soon i want to go bigger...

...ill take trade for 24s with cash too if that helps...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn those are some sexy wheels ill buy em right now for a million dollars!!!!

....bump

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
i cant believe no one picked these up.. people complain that they arent finding cheap 22s.. and here they are.. sitting, waiting to be stollen. i say keep them in that case.. if no ones taking advantage of it, they dont deserve it...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i am pretty much keepin em wifey convinced me not to trade the luxury name for some cheap no name 24s. if i get the right offer ill sell but otherwise ill just put my money elsewhere

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.