Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have just sold my 300c CRD which I owned for over 7 years. Boohoo. Going to miss it! But I have removed my spider tuning box and wish to sell this.

It cost over £400 new and I would like £120 for it. This includes shipping by special delivery due to the cost of the item and to ensure it arrives safe and sound. Will only ship to UK.

This unit takes the stock 300c CRD from 218bhp to over 280bhp and the torque from 510NM to over 600nm...

For anybody who has not chipped their car I can highly recommend. It feels like a new car once added & can be removed when needed for servicing or any other reason.

I will take paypal payment in full before shipping. If, after 1 week this is not sold it will have to go on Ebay. Would prefer a direct sale on here though if possible.

As this is a used product please ensure before purchasing that you understand this was working correctly on the car up until removal on the 3rd of February 2014 and I have no way of testing this again as the car has gone. Returns will NOT be accepted.

For more information please send me a PM

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.