Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well....I bought a new set of factory headlights to do my Halo's in so that I would have a spare set with these...then someone gave me a set of the LED aftermarket headlights soooo....I decided to sell my spare set of factory headlamps and keep the aftermarkets for spares. I am in no rush to sell these so price is pretty firm, and they are also going to be for sale on ebay, but I will wait a week on putting them on ebay and give you guys first crack for a little less money.

These are Halogen Headlamps...not HIDs

This pair is not perfect, but they are in decent shape, no damage to lenses or housing, but they do show some aging....but a light wetsand and plastic polish should bring back pretty close to new! If you have any questions, PM me, and if I get the chance I will post pics tonight,otherwise I'll post pics later and send pics through PM.

I am looking to get $250....shipped....one week at this price and they go up on ebay.

Willy

·
Registered
463 Posts
whats the difference with the HALOGEN lamps and the HID ones? doesnt what matter is that they both have the projector lens? anyone can put an HID kit in the car... right?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes you can install aftermarket HIDs, they are projector lamps

DUB300G: PM received, sending and posting pics now, you are first in line.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.