Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a front bumper from a 300c srt8 for sale. This is part of the 2-piece oem front end, but the lower lip is not included or for sale----only the bumper. It needs to be repainted and has two spots that they could touch up at the body shop to make it perfect. It is scratched up, so the fact that it is black does not really matter. This is perfect for you touring guys that want to upgrade to a "C" front end. Grab this bumper, some headlights, get it sprayed your color, and you are good to go. It has slits at the bottum which these pics by wanna300 show(hope he doesn't mind) well, especially against the white. I am offering it for local pick-up only in West los Angeles for $100 cash money. I will update the thread with actual pics of the bumper tomorrow or Saturday. Please PM me for inquires.:fing02:

UPDATE: Here is the fascia. It is scratched up as was said, which is why I said the paint color doesn't matter. A respray will make it good as new. Please excuse all the dirt and crap on it, apartments in la don't have hoses anywhere in site to wash cars or car parts.

First pic is just of the whole bumper:

Now I will show the two damaged areas, that could easily be fixed. The first area is to the right of the foglight, there is a small bit missing:

Next up is one of the mounting poinst on the upper right side of the bumper. The first pic will show the other side how it should be, and the second pic, the damaged side. Honestly, it probably will still bolt right on up no problem due to all the mounting points and that it is still intact to where it will work, but wanted to show this to be completely open.

Here is a link to my flicker page with smaller pics. The above are at 12 megapixels.

Flickr: smoove7410's Photostream

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
whoever buys it, paypal me the money since he is using my pics... lol j/k, i dont care

thats a good price, so free bump for you

·
Banned
651 Posts
wow that bumper is beat up........
heres a free bump

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only the paint is beat up as it sat in a warehouse and was shipped cross country bubble wrapped. A respray will make it new and that is why it is 100 bucks instead of 300 bucks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.