Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Selling one rim off my 2007 300C SRT8. This is an extra rim I have and I have no use for it. The rim is in excellent condition with the exception of one barley noticible scratch on part of the out side lip. Scratch is .25" long (very small) and can be easily fixed. Other then that the rim is pretty much new. I'm asking $500 plus shipping. If interested please email me at [email protected]. thanks!!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's not right.

I don't think it's a good idea to show off how you ripped someone by selling them something for more than it's worth. These forums should be to help each other out. Not swindle others. Even if you did sell it for more, comign back to brag about it is wrong. Jus my up in yan.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Yeah, I totally agree.

I don't think it's a good idea to show off how you ripped someone by selling them something for more than it's worth. These forums should be to help each other out. Not swindle others. Even if you did sell it for more, comign back to brag about it is wrong. Jus my up in yan.:grouphug:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First of all I'm not braggin, second i sold it on Ebay so how the hell would I have ripped someone off when it was bid on and won! I'm just happy I sold it for that much.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You guys really believe him? Lol, I don't. Any idiot can post a lie
Buddy the only idot is you for calling me and idot!! You don't know %$#! so don't make accusation if you don't know nothing. To assume I am telling a lie is idiotic of yourself!! I just posted "SOLD $500!!" so that I could end this listing because i had the rim listed here. It dosen't mean i am lying or braggin OR it does not make me and idot!!
I don't really have to prove crap to you or anyone else!! But because you like to talk out of your A$$ here you go...

Item is SOLD!!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.