Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my AFE II CAI.

I have had it since 14/07/2007, however it has not been on my car since March for obvious reasons (blower installed :))

I have had a Nitrous jet installed into the bottom of the intake tube and it is not something you will ever see.

I will either sell it as is or I can have it repaired. Either way, this is a mod that really wakes up the Hemi.

The kit comes complete and is sold as it was taken off the car - in perfect condition (apart from what was mentioned).

Price as is $200.00 (ono)

Price with the hole filled $250.00 (ono)

I will post pics up tomorrow of the unit as it is now.

Here is what it looked like on my car (not really any different to how it is now). Like all the things on the car it has been well looked after.

And how it is today. Ready to go. Also note that all stickers and documents are like new and have never been used let alone out of the packaging (except for pics of course). Except for the box it came in and that it has been on my car for a few months, this is like brand new.

The whole is for the nitrous jet I had installed. This is the underneath and under no circumstances, can it be seen, not even if you are under the car.
Once repaired, you would never know it was there.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
how you going to fix the hole?

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have it plastic welded back up.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
****ADDED BONUS ADDED BONUS - NEVER TO BE REPEATED****

As an added bonus for the lucky person who purchases this (if they so choose), I am able to offer a custom email RDP CMR tune (performed and modified to suit your car by the man himself DynoSteve from RDP) for an additional AUD$175.00. This is a saving of well over $100.00 off their normal prices. And on top of that, I have pursuaded Steve to use the tune he did on my car and have that adapted to suit your car. I ran my best time with this tune and this type of tune costs a lot more than what is being asked.

Please note that this is a ONE time deal, this is not the regular cost that RDP do this for and will not be offered again once this is sold. I am (as will the buyer) very fortunate to have Steve offer to do this as a packaged deal to make it more attractive to prospective buyers.

So what do you get:
  • AFE II Intake tube and heat shield (including bonnet seal)
  • AFE Filter
  • RDP custom email tune (you must have a Predator)
  • Fitting kit, couplings and hoses
  • Fully factory instructions, stickers and pamphlets - never used
AFE II CAI without repair - no custom tune @ $200.00
AFE II CAI without repair - with custom RDP (email) CMR tune @ $375.00

AFE II CAI with repair - no custom tune @ $250.00
AFE II CAI with repair - with custom RDP (email) CMR tune @ $425.00

Pre requisites to be eligable for bonus tune:
  • Must have a Diablo Predator
  • Hemi 5.7 or 6.1L engines only
  • You will need to email Steve your base tune (and data logging if applicable) Can help you with this if you are unsure. Very straight forward)
  • My tune is based on highest octane fuel availability (93+ US/98+ Australia). If you want it tuned for lower octane fuel please notify Steve prior to tuning. Results of tune will obviously differ from that of mine
*My results were based on my car running with RDP Custom tune (many on going hours), AFE II CAI, Zoomers Cat Back Exhaust, 2800 torque convertor.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for the day

·
Registered
84 Posts
I wish someone was selling a Predator tuner, and I would take this deal. I want the AFE and the Predator for a good price. I am interested in this AFE though.

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can help out with a Predator as well if need be. I will see what deal I can get for you.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just PM'd you. Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.