Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S BLK 2006 300C-SRT8 13,900 Miles-some mods - PRICE DROP!!

Hi All,

PRICE REDUCED $27,000 OBO
- taking up needed garage space as summer approaches - motivated to sell privately before trading it to a dealer. Now, I have been getting calls from multiple dealers that want to take the car on consignment and would put the price at $27,000, but then I pay them about $700 in fees and advertising. If you live in PA near Philly, and want a black SRT8, definitely contact me. I have additional BT goodies that I will throw in at the asking price.

Car has been off the road in a heated garage all winter as the car I have acquired through lease assumption has AWD.

If you are interested in purchasing a black, fully-loaded SRT8, then mine is available for sale. I love the car & have owned it personally since 8/07, but need to sell b/c I assumed a lease on another car. I am located near West Chester, PA near King of Prussia & Philadelphia .

The car has SRT Option groups 1 & 2 plus the rear DVD entertainment system. For those lurkers not familiar with the option groups for the SRT8, this means that the car has:

Side Airbags, Cabin air filter, GPS NAV system, Sirius satellite radio, UConnect hands-free communication system, Kicker Speaker system

The car has the 20" EAGLE F1 Performance tires with 90% tread. There is less than 2k miles on brand new slotted performance rotors & pads replaced under warranty (TSB) by Chrysler. The car is still under 3yr/36K factory warranty until August 2009.

In the first weeks after I purchased the car, I had 3M Clear Bra paint protection custom installation 24" up hood, on fenders, mirrors, head & foglights and added almost every under hood & interior BT Technology modification possible. See pictures. I also purchased the catch can, oil dipstick cover, & rear emblem insert, but have not yet had a chance to install any of it.

KBB private party value for this car is $30,555 in "Excellent" condition, which the car is, plus it has over $1,500 in extras. $26,825 is the price for "Fair" condition, so I feel that the asking price is more than fair, but am willing to negotiate for serious offers. Please send me a PM if you are interested. The car is also listed on Autotrader. A slideshow with about 30 photos can be found here:

[URL=http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/NY2PA/?action=view&current=02b41545.pbw][/URL]

·
Registered
683 Posts
That's one sweet looking car and that is a great price. I hope someone jumps on it soon. I paid that much for a car with no option groups.

How has the 3M clear bra held up and how much did it cost you? That is probably one of the next things I need to do.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's one sweet looking car and that is a great price. I hope someone jumps on it soon. I paid that much for a car with no option groups.

How has the 3M clear bra held up and how much did it cost you? That is probably one of the next things I need to do.
Thanks for the compliments and good wishes. The car has been for sale through the winter, but with RWD & summer performance tires, I can see why I still have it. I'm sure the price at the pump has not helped either.

I hate selling it, but we are getting a minivan :pat: for my wife to use with the kids, and she wants our second car to be something that she is not afraid to drive. Her tastes lend to the European models, and I am all about american muscle. I guess opposites attract.

The paint protection film cost $1K which is what the dealer charges for the 18", pre-cut kits. Having previous experience driving a 300C on the PA turnpike for 2 years, I new that going 24" up the hood would be a more prudent course of action. I purchased the car from the original owner with 11,250 miles on it, so I might not be the best judge of how it has held up after less than 3,000 miles. I can say that I would do it again if purchasing a new car & not leasing.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me know if you decide to part out some billet.
If I end up trading it in, I will probably remove everything but the window controls. I still have a catch can and a the large chrysler 300 emblem in polished black anodized finish that says "SRT 8" still in the box from BT. I will keep you in mind if this is the case.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I drove the car this past weekend, so the mileage is up to 13,850. Man, driving it makes it much harder to keep it up for sale. I wish I did not take over the lease on the other car at this point, but I did.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BUMP for price drop to $27K !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.