Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UP FOR SALE IS A PIONEER AVIC-Z2. ME AND MY BUDDY BOTH BOUGHT THE STEREO AND I HAVE MINE INSTALLED. THIS STEREO IS BRAND NEW AND NEVER INSTALLED HE ENDED UP NOT BEING ABLE TO AFFORD IT SO HES TRYING TO GET RID OF IT. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STEREO'S ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW. I TOTALLY LOVE THIS SYSTEM. IT HAS A BUILT IN GPS SO THERES NO PUTTING IN A NAV DISC AND IT ALSO HAS A 30GB HARD DRIVE WHICH 10GB IS USED FOR SAVING MUSIC. IT RETAILS FOR $2200 BRAND NEW SO UR SAVING URSELF $1200. A LOT OF PEOPLE BY THE PIONEER AVIC-D3 BUT THAT ONE ISNT A FULL 7 INCH AND U HAVE TO INSTALL A NAV DISC TO USE THE NAVIGATION. GO AHEAD AND GO TO CIRCUIT CITY OR ONLINE AND U WILL FIND THAT THE CHEAPEST U WILL GET IT IS ABOUT $2000. IT ALSO HAS A MICROPHONE INSTALLED FOR HANDS FREE USE. BLUETOOTH AND IPOD CAPABILITIES ALSO. LET ME KNOW WHO WANTS IT AND FIRST ONE TO SEND THE MONEY TAKES IT. I ACCEPT PAYPAL. IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AT 805-616-1095 OR JUST PM ME

Product Description
The Pioneer Avic-Z2 is the most famous in dash navigation on the market! Everyone know this is one of the top 2 or 3 all-in-one in-dash navigations on the market.
The AvicZ2 has an interactive, and easy to use touch-screen 7" TFT monitor and plays DVD/CD/MP3/XM/Sirius/Ipod, and more. This has a built in 30 GB hard drive, and 10 GB of memory dedicated just for you to store media, such as MP3 tracks.
The Avic-Z2 replaces the Avic-Z1 and now has updated maps, and amazing upgraded features. The Avic-Z2 is way smarter in navigation route calculating now, and will give you the true shortest route, based on how many turns there are, the speed limit, and traffic. Time is money, and the Avic-Z2 will save you a ton of time, saving you a ton of money!! This model is also bluetooth ready with an optional Pioneer bluetooth adaptor. The Avic-Z2 will store your phone book on the hard drive, when using it with the bluetooth adaptor.
This model is XM and Sirius ready. This has the best features, that no other product on the market can offer.
The AvicZ2 is triple zone capable! This means you can use the navigation on 1 zone, watch a DVD in another zone, while listening to an Ipod in the 3rd zone!
The built-in GPS on this unit it also top-of-the-line. It includes over 12 million points of interest, so if your on a road trip and need gas or get hungry, you can just type in restaurant, or gas station and it will give you choices of the nearest places to your current location. It also has voice guidance features, which will prompt you when you need to make a turn. But the Avic-Z2 is more advanced than other navigations. It will not just anounce make a right at the next exit, it can actually read and talk! The Avic-Z2 will tell announce street names. For example it will say, make a right on 6th ave.
This unit isn't just a top of the line mobile video system and navigation system, but it is also a top of the line audio receiver, with a built-in equalizer and a high-powered amplifier, and built-in crossovers.
As you probably know, this all in one unit sells at stores for over $2,400.00 or more.

Advantages of the Avic-Z2::
  • Pioneer AVIC-Z2 30 GB HDD In-dash double din touch screen navigation/monitor.DVD/CD player
  • 3D Landmark Icons
  • Points on interests to easily locate near-by gas stations, hospitals, restarants, airports, parks, golf course and more
  • Each type of POI is recognized easily by an Icon representing itself
  • Enhanced display of traffic conditions works in conjunction with the navigation to route you through the truely quickest route in real-time
  • Bluetooth Voice Operation Ready (requires bluetooth adaptor)
  • Voice guidance with microphone for complete hands free operation of navigation
  • Built in 50x4 watt high powered amp
  • Size: Double din (4" tall)
  • motorized 7" video screen with touch-screen operation
  • turn-by-turn map and voice guidance
  • built-in 30GB hard drive performs all navigation functions
  • 10 GB hard drive to store media such as MP3 tracks and more
  • voice command capability with included microphone
  • announces the names of most roads streets and highways
  • Remembers frequently traveled roads and suggests familiar routes
  • smart routing feature takes data such as posted speed limits and number of turns into account to suggest the most efficient route possible
  • plays DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and WMA
  • Powerful navigation antenna
  • About 12 million points of interest
  • Roadside Assistance display (1 year free service included!)
  • 64MB internal memory for speedy loading times
  • 3-band parametric EQ with 7 presett tone curves and a custom curve
  • XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio-ready
  • Navtraffic ready (costs about 3..99 extra per month from XM)
  • Ipod ready
  • DVD and CD changer controls
  • audio/video input
  • rear-view camera input
  • front, rear, and subw preamp outputs
  • tri-zone capable (you can use the navigation, Ipod, and radio at the same time, or any other 3 source combination)
  • High powered am/fm tuner
  • 18 FM/6 AM presets
  • Store songs on the built in hard drive
  • Displays song names artis names, etc for MP3 and WMA tracks, and compatible CDs
  • Interactive menu options through touch screen interface

·
Registered
60 Posts
whats ur bottom cash dollar right now

·
Registered
60 Posts
thats the d3 whats the difference between z2???

·
Registered
118 Posts
thats the d3 whats the difference between z2???
The big different is that the z2 has built in hard drive so you dont have to put in the Nav disc every time you want to use the Navigation. Also the screen is bigger on the z2 and you get to put all of your music on the HD so there is not flipping through cds. Hands down I recommend buying the z2 over the d3

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
can you use this while in motion?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
if u are referring to seeing videos while in motion then yes you can. you have to wire it differently on the harness but it is possible. that is how i have it wired on my 300
actually i mean the nav. i would assume you could, but ya never know.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

·
Registered
174 Posts
Seems like a really good deal.
Is there any scratches on the screen?
Is all the hardware on it working properly?
Can you possible post pictures of the acutal unit.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Seems like a really good deal.
Is there any scratches on the screen?
Is all the hardware on it working properly?
Can you possible post pictures of the acutal unit.
the unit is brand new. the screen is still in the plastic all the manuals are still sealed and all the wires have not been touched and are still tied in tie wraps. oh by the way if u really want it... i noticed from your posts that ur from toronto and my sister is visiting me down here in cali and shes goin back to toronto (where she lives) next weekend and we can save ourselves shipping and have her hand it to you.

·
Banned
775 Posts
Well If Anyone Else Is Interested In Another Radio, I Have One Here From My Brother.... Please Let Me Know, Brand New In The Box Never Open And Still Sealed.... I Have Pics If Needed And Also I Can Do It For 900 Plus Frieght... Sick Deal

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.