Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, long time no speak. Hope all is well.

For sale

My custom intake and ice chest/water reservoir to suit rear entry Whipple supercharger kit. Now that I have upgraded to a 4.0L Whipple setup, Ive had to change all this setup. It will suit Whipple 2.4, 2.9L, 3.4L Whipple setup with rear blower entry intake. Should also be able to work with Kenne Bell setup

Please note that the intake pipe is basically being given away with the rest of the kit as it may need some fiddling to marry it up to your setup (maybe) due to my intake (to blower) being slightly higher.

This will fit stock throttle body setup (85-90mm) and in current form 165mm oval throttle body setup. To have it work with stock TB you just need rubber coupling (which I don't have any more I'm sorry) but is easy to get.

The ice chest/water reservoir bolts in behind the left hand head light and clips onto your overflow bottle (I have billet Moroso tank). It will also clip directly into the plastic factory tank as.

Feel free to ask any questions. Unfortunately I can't use this with the new setup as the intake now is 5 inch, so relocating tank to the boot.

I believe capacity on this tank is 2-3 liters, intake pipe is 4" and will fit any 300c/SRT8 Whipple setup (and Kenne Bell from what I can see). The filter is K&N and sits behind fog light in front bar.

This was custom made and I'm sure you can imagine what it cost to be made. I'm looking for around US$500/AUD$600 ($and I can ship it to anywhere in the USA for US$100 with DHL Air Freight, Australia wide for free) It doesn't come with water hoses and it's being sold as ice chest/reservoir with pipe work being thrown in for free. No cutting or modifying of the body of your car required to fit this. Bolts straight in and can be installed by a novice.

This is a massive increase over stock setup, and the ice chest is great for track/dyno runs. Looks awesome in the engine bay as well which you will see from the pics below.

Paypal ok and tracking will be provided.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,018 Posts
Ooooo! Nice!

I mean, it's nice, right?

Ok, oooo, shiny! Shiny means fast.

Seriously, never had the pressure of having any kind of forced induction (not the overwhelming desire isn't there), but looks like it was built well. And custom is always cool, especially when it works.

GLWS

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.