Discussion Starter #1
Information:

Brand: Dropstars
Model: DS02
Size: 22"
Width: 9.5" (all 4 corners)
Lip size: 4" (all 4 corners)
Rubber: Nitto 420S, 265/35/22
Wheel Weight: 41 pounds (compared this to 39 pounds on OEM 20" SRT8 wheels) very light!

Fitment: All models of Chrysler 300, All models of the Magnum, All models of the Charger. Yes, that includes the SRT-8.
Offset is 18mm
Bolt pattern is 5x115

Price: $1,500

Pictures:

Slight curb rash on 3 of the wheels, 4th one is perfect. Honestly, you can't see them unless you are up close and personal.

Curb rash:
wheel 1

wheel 2

wheel 3

Rubber:

2 of the Nitto tires have 1,500 miles on them. The other 2 have about 15,000 miles on them. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTY of rubber on the 2 newer ones, and a good deal left on the "older" ones. Tires ride REALLY well, smooth, quiet, and are comfortable.

Extras: FREE of charge, I will include the blades which you can color match and install to the wheels. These things cost a lot and I myself paid $150 for them, but they are yours free.

they are currently painted Inferno Red.

If you have any questions, please PM me and I will get back to you.

·
Banned
651 Posts
You Have Very Hairy Arms

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
This is a steal for someone looking for 22's with brand new tires. I'd say I can't believe no one has picked these up yet, but after having my 22's up for sale for 7 months I gave up and put them on my SRT. lol

Goodluck with the sale! They should go in no time at that price. :fing02:

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey man if nothing really worrks out i will be willing to do like 1250 shipped to 61704 or ill be out in cali on august 1st long beach area if thats where your from

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey man if nothing really worrks out i will be willing to do like 1250 shipped to 61704 or ill be out in cali on august 1st long beach area if thats where your from
250 would just be shipping...

at that price, ill hang on to them and color match em

not desperate to sell these..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.