Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: set of chrysler 300 SRT rims and tires. Rims are in great condition with a few scratches but NO curb rash. The rims include tire pressure monitors and center caps. The tires are 3 month old Pirelli scorpion snow & ice 255/45/20 winter tires. The tires do NOT rub at all and work well in all weather conditions. Asking price is $1800.00 plus shipping from Long Island, New,york

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I agree that I have seen SRT rims and tires selling for $1100.00 - $1500.00 on average plus shipping for stock tires (F1's or RSA's) with approx 4000 - 9000 miles on them, in which in most cases the tires are useless. The tires that come with my set of rims cost over $1000.00 w/mounting & balancing and are like NEW. I know not everyone needs winter tires this time of year or at all, but those who do might see the value. If so I will entertain REASONABLE offers. Thanx, Ed

·
Registered
42 Posts
I agree that I have seen SRT rims and tires selling for $1100.00 - $1500.00 on average plus shipping for stock tires (F1's or RSA's) with approx 4000 - 9000 miles on them, in which in most cases the tires are useless. The tires that come with my set of rims cost over $1000.00 w/mounting & balancing and are like NEW. I know not everyone needs winter tires this time of year or at all, but those who do might see the value. If so I will entertain REASONABLE offers. Thanx, Ed
If these were my wheels and tires I think Id sell them separately. The problem for 99% of those who want SRT wheels is that they don't want snow tires. Paying 1800 and then having to buy new tires just doesn't make much sense. Just my .02 to try to help you move them! Good luck

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
i live in brooklyn ny i can pick them up tonight get back to me
I was just thinking of you after seeing your post on just having had yours stolen. And there just down the road apiece from you.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.