Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently swictehd headunits from my Kenwood Double Din Unit to an Alpine and as a result my custom trim kit whick includes a small Chrysler Wing Emblem doesnt work with the Alpine head unit, so I am selling this custom trime piece that will fit around any Kenwood head unit. Not sure about other double din head units besides Kenwood.

It features a standard Kenwood trim kit peice with the clips to clip into place, but has an additonal trim piece made of the same material they make sub boxes out of that is glued to the plastic trim piece and painted black. To that is affixed a small wing emblem. It really gives a clean look to the dash area.

This will only fit in a 300, 300C or SRT8 that had the factory Navigation unit and then switched to a Kenwood Double Din Unit.

I am asking $50 OBO shipped.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This will only fit in a 300, 300C or SRT8 that had the factory Navigation unit and then switched to a Kenwood Double Din Unit.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
**UPDATE**

Okay, so apparently this piece is from a one-off custom install kit for a Kenwood double din headunit for a 300 car that originally had navigation from the factory. Here are some more pictures of what was fabbed to hold the radio in place. I will include this metal piece with the decorative piece, but as you can see from the pictures, the decorative piece is glued onto an aftermartket trim piece that has tabs that can be snapped into place.

If you have a Kenwood double din, you can remove your trim piece and snap this one into its place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.