Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Although the 300 will still be around through summer, I wanted to part out these pieces now as I no longer have a need to keep them on the car. I ship within the Continental US only, and accept Pay Pal or Money Order. As always, I put people in order for these items by way of PM. The first person to send me a PM regarding an item is the first in line and so on. When the first person either sends payment or backs out, I move onto the next PM that was sent. Thanks for your interest! :fing02:

E&G Upper Grill w/Center Bar. This grill is absolutely flawless. I installed this late last summer and have only driven approximately 3K miles with it on. I will post more pics later, but here is a breakdown of what's included.

1. E&G Mesh Upper Grill w/Center Bar
2. Mounting Hardware
3. E&G Classics Grill Emblem
4. Template for drilling holes for lower portion of grill
5. Install Instructions

Asking $250 shipped.

SOLD!

E&G Lower Mesh Inserts. Here's a breakdown of what's included.

1. E&G Lower Mesh Inserts
2. Original Mounting Tabs
3. Install Instructions

Asking $50 shipped.

SOLD!

SRT8 Wing colormatched Midnight Blue Pearl. This wing is from Wyckoff Chrysler. Of course you can paint this whatever color you want. :biggrin: You'll need to apply new 3M Double-Sided tape to apply it to your 300.

Asking $150 shipped.

SOLD!

Factor One Garage PLUG AND PLAY 4300K HID's. Zero modifications to wiring, straight plug and play with zero flickering issues. You can check out the threads below for more info. The color is very hard to capture in a picture, but I have parked my car side by side with a factory HID equipped 300C and my 4300K's look identical. Factor One Garage's HID reputation definitely came through on these kits. Zero issues, 100% satisfaction.

Asking $225 shipped.

HID Conversion Kits

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/ex...-one-hid-kit.html?highlight=factor+one+garage

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/ex...ids-question.html?highlight=factor+one+garage

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

·
Registered
534 Posts
HID kits regularly sell for under $100. I got my fog kit for 60 bucks. You're gonna have to knock the price down on that significantly.

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
HID kits regularly sell for under $100. I got my fog kit for 60 bucks. You're gonna have to knock the price down on that significantly.
I figured that would be the one thing on my list to get called out. :biggrin:

What kit do you have? Do you have a link for me? Thanks! :fing02:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Payment for inserts sent

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dang being soo close to you i wish i could use some of your parts. my car is bright silver though :( i did consider the wing but i need a repaint and it would probabaly be in my interest ot buy a new one painted..
Thanks for the post! I understand your thought process in regards to the wing. At the price that you can buy a primed one and/or painted one already matched to your LX's color, my pricing isn't all that competitive in those situations.

Looks like it'll have to go to a MBP owner.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.